Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it will happen middle of next week. Anything sooner a bonus. Any mileage in the Depay signing? He's 4/6 on skybet to join us.

An inconsistent Barkley who by far does not utilise his strength and nor does he impose himself on games and a young, inexperience Davies?

Our midfield is already regularly overrun by top teams or it simply idles round and drastically lowers our overall tempo, hence it's incredibly vital.

It's not taking away from the playmaker position as personally I believe both are equally important: one without the other will still leave us limited.

How can they be EQUALLY important when we have a number of cm's and no playmakers at present?

No offence but you aren't the most reliable of posters mate.

Reading on Red Issue that West Brom have made the biggest bid, Marseille second, then us.

Apparently he is really pushing for a move back to France.

Believe what you want to believe mate.

Im only posting my opinion, in my opinion he will sign for us, Monday or Tuesday.

Take it or leave it, it dont matter to me no nevermind.

United have a player that 5 different clubs are bidding for, they say they want 24m, they will get 24m.

Its how the market works.
Lol. £24M for him.

Imagine someone told you two years ago that Everton would spend £50M on Bolassie and Schneiderlin...you'd have had them certified.

Everton's transfer policy is dreamt up by Fred the Doorman and Vera the tea lady.

look, man.....;)
We signed one already, Lets not get ahead of ourselves...
I'm spending the night (next 14.5 minutes) checking out every single youtube clip on him..
Snides get his shot next week.

Lol. £24M for him.

Imagine someone told you two years ago that Everton would spend £50M on Bolassie and Schneiderlin...you'd have had them certified.

Everton's transfer policy is dreamt up by Fred the Doorman and Vera the tea lady.

If somebody told me 2 years ago we would spend 50m on Morgs I would have been over the moon.

I wouldnt have paid more than 5m for Bolasie, a player ive never ever rated, thought he was doing alright for us tho, prior to his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back