Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
think this would be a massive waste of money when we have so many cm already would be nice to get more attacking players as we struggle making chances gk also needed asap and a cb

Lol. £24M for him.

Imagine someone told you two years ago that Everton would spend £50M on Bolassie and Schneiderlin...you'd have had them certified.

Everton's transfer policy is dreamt up by Fred the Doorman and Vera the tea lady.
If someone would of told me Everton were spending £50 million on Anyone 2 years ago I would have been certified, Let alone the lad who told me

If somebody told me 2 years ago we would spend 50m on Morgs I would have been over the moon.

I wouldnt have paid more than 5m for Bolasie, a player ive never ever rated, thought he was doing alright for us tho, prior to his injury.
The pair of them I would spend no more than £20M on. We are overshooting by £30M here.

But ok, the people they schpeak.

Lol. £24M for him.

Imagine someone told you two years ago that Everton would spend £50M on Bolassie and Schneiderlin...you'd have had them certified.

Everton's transfer policy is dreamt up by Fred the Doorman and Vera the tea lady.

Would for sure if they also said we would be one day owned by a billionaire and moving down the docks!!!

As stated above United paid £23m for him only a couple of seasons ago and the inflated fees were already in the game then.

Basically we'd be giving United their cash back on a player who couldn't cut it for them.

The Chelsea bid in 2015 got up to £38M in the end. The fee inflation kicked in the next season good and proper - on that basis £47M was a snip. They mugged us because they knew we had to sell to buy. Simple as that.

£30M for Schneiderlin? Please.

Which is it Dave? I'm starting to think you don't actually believe what you say. Or you just make stuff up when it's convenient.

think this would be a massive waste of money when we have so many cm already would be nice to get more attacking players as we struggle making chances gk also needed asap and a cb

We have one who is up to it (Gana) who is away for a few weeks, Davis still young, Barry too old and jimmy injured and inconsistent.

Attacking players will follow.

The pair of them I would spend no more than £20M on. We are overshooting by £30M here.

But ok, the people they schpeak.

So we are overspending on Schneiderlin who was arguably the best DM in the prem in his last year at soton?! Yeh, OK, lets stick with Barry.

Which is it Dave? I'm starting to think you don't actually believe what you say. Or you just make stuff up when it's convenient.
What, they couldn't have risen each successive season from a big hike in 2014/15 to an even bigger one last season which is now being consolidated?

It isn't hard to think through mate. Read what's there, not what you want to be there.

Well it's a bloody good job you're not running a football club. Where was the Spurs / Chelsea game won? Center of the park, lid.
Goalkeepers save games for you,centre midfielders control the game and strikers win you games. All parts of a team contribute to a successful side, however I'd agree, I've yet to see a successful side that doesn't possess a good centre midfield.
In other words the spine of a team is a nucleus to a good side. Just look at mourinho at Utd, de gea, Bailey, pogba and zlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back