Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe what you want to believe mate.

Im only posting my opinion, in my opinion he will sign for us, Monday or Tuesday.

Take it or leave it, it dont matter to me no nevermind.
I know mate and I hope you are wrong as MS isn't what we need, especially at that inflated price.

I just don't want more Man U hand me downs, it's getting depressing.

So we are overspending on Schneiderlin who was arguably the best DM in the prem in his last year at soton?! Yeh, OK, lets stick with Barry.
Who argued that, S'ton fans?

he's a player out of favour with his own team. How can Everton be offering that team the money back they spent on him?

It's mystifying.

I know mate and I hope you are wrong as MS isn't what we need, especially at that inflated price.

I just don't want more Man U hand me downs, it's getting depressing.

Its depressing me that people that have never watched him play are dismissing what he can bring to the team, calling him a united reject and claiming hes overpriced, but ok, you do you, I will do me.

Who argued that, S'ton fans?

he's a player out of favour with his own team. How can Everton be offering that team the money back they spent on him?

It's mystifying.

I agree with this entirely, even with inflation of player prices - to ask for the money you paid a year later after flopping like he has is out of order, £18m / £20m tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back