Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As almost all of our current central midfielders resemble crabs with their sideways movement and passing or are as slow as a motionless slug.

Perhaps I'm exaggerating slightly, but I feel that our central midfield is far too often simply bypassed or when on the ball shackle our play.

Without a stronger midfield I feel that any new playmaker, partly like Barkley before him, will not fully prosper.
Phil, I'm not violently against Schneiderlin per se. My criticism is the wacky transfer policy unfolding that would pay out fees I expect top quality for. Not his fault that Everton have decided to pay what a financial superpower like United paid out for him. Imo, £10M would have been a fair and justified price for him. We are being mugged off by Mourinho just like we were by Pardew over Bolassie.

i think davies or mcarthy could be that man and we save 24m then we can use that to buy a gk or cb which we need as are cbs are old and gk are poor

We are in desperate need of a central midfielder who can both control the tempo of our play (ala Barry) but also has the energy to get around the pitch and play to the intensity that Koeman wants.

We don't have one player who can do that.

i think davies or mcarthy could be that man and we save 24m then we can use that to buy a gk or cb which we need as are cbs are old and gk are poor

Davies is 18. He's started two Premier League games.

Barkley has proved he can't do that. He can't be shackled by defending, he needs to be given a free role.

davies looks very good and could save us 24m instead of buying this lad from utd give him the rest of the season to see if hes the answer in the meantime we can buy a good gk with the 24m we save

Davies is 18. He's started two Premier League games.

Barkley has proved he can't do that. He can't be shackled by defending, he needs to be given a free role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back