Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, I'm not violently against Schneiderlin per se. My criticism is the wacky transfer policy unfolding that would pay out fees I expect top quality for. Not his fault that Everton have decided to pay what a financial superpower like United paid out for him. Imo, £10M would have been a fair and justified price for him. We are being mugged off by Mourinho just like we were by Pardew over Bolassie.
His price is what buyers are prepared to pay for him. If BBC Sport is to be believed, clubs from all over europe are enquiring about Schneids and Depay. If we want him, we have to outbid for him. If that means £20m+, so be it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38532747
"BBC Sport understands more than five clubs retain an interest in the former Southampton midfielder and suggestions Everton have arranged a medical for the player are inaccurate.

Everton are also interested in former PSV Eindhoven winger Depay, 22, as are a number of clubs across Europe."

Some fans are never happy.

What if Mcarthy takes a while yo get fit again?? Not long ago most wanted him sold!!

What if Davies is not superb in every game??? What if he actually plays like an 18 year old now n again?? What if he gets injured and\or suspended??

We need quality players, in every position. Central midfield is key to how Ron wants to play, morgan is key.

We want players and now moaj its not 4 million less!?!

do we really need too great tacklers in the cm places he could do a job with davies or McCarthy next to him to do the dirty work and he can go box to box do that and the money we save can get a player more important to us like a gk

Have you seen Barkley tackle?

Really hope this comes across the line, good passing,good attacking play, good defensive play/ breaks play up, scores a few goals and most of all Doesn't let off the steam and gives 110%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back