Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, I'm not violently against Schneiderlin per se. My criticism is the wacky transfer policy unfolding that would pay out fees I expect top quality for. Not his fault that Everton have decided to pay what a financial superpower like United paid out for him. Imo, £10M would have been a fair and justified price for him. We are being mugged off by Mourinho just like we were by Pardew over Bolassie.
So despite 4 teams willing to pay over 15m, you think 10m would be a fair price? It would be quite unfair to the seller. Thats like saying "That car is only worth 10k", when there are 4 buyers standing there willing to pay 20k, and you could buy it and turn around and sell it to the next guy for a profit. Madness must be entertaining.

i just hope someone bought the new rothmans directory for walsh for christmas. i can imagine him contacting southampton about making a deal

In today's market if we get Schneiderlin for £22 million it will be about right. Having him and Gana in the centre might take the pressure of Barkley and allow him a bit of freedom where he might just flourish. Particularly if we get in another centre half.
If you are Barkley and you are always worried that if you take a chance and lose out the ball will end up in the back of your net, that is bound to affect you.
With Gana , Schneiderlin and 3 good centre halves he can afford to play with a bit of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back