Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who argued that, S'ton fans?

he's a player out of favour with his own team. How can Everton be offering that team the money back they spent on him?

It's mystifying.
What about the massive inflation you just admitted this season in regards to the Stones price when trying to address your mistake...which you've previously stated didn't exist when United bought him...Give it up.

What, they couldn't have risen each successive season from a big hike in 2014/15 to an even bigger one last season which is now being consolidated?

It isn't hard to think through mate. Read what's there, not what you want to be there.
So, you get caught out, and that's your best response? Please. "THE fee inflation kicked in the next season"

If you want anyone to take you seriously you have to own up to when people call you out for your own words.

Fair enough mate. But just tell me the last time the Echo had any decent exclusive or story on us :)

And yes pal, absolutely.
I think the relationship has certainly diminished but I still believe there is one there. They are fed information that the club wants them to have and nothing more

davies and barkley should be the ones to play there until he returns with McCarthy as back up there is plenty of good players in cm nobody nos how much money is there this could be a massive waste

We have one who is up to it (Gana) who is away for a few weeks, Davis still young, Barry too old and jimmy injured and inconsistent.

Attacking players will follow.

Who argued that, S'ton fans?

he's a player out of favour with his own team. How can Everton be offering that team the money back they spent on him?

It's mystifying.
United paid 24 mill for him 2 years ago. You yourself said there has been fee inflation since then. So then if he has regressed, it would be appropriate for his fee to be near what they paid for him. If he hadnt regressed, his fee would be, according to you, much higher. You are arguing with yourself mate.

How can they be EQUALLY important when we have a number of cm's and no playmakers at present?
As almost all of our current central midfielders resemble crabs with their sideways movement and passing or are as slow as a motionless slug.

Perhaps I'm exaggerating slightly, but I feel that our central midfield is far too often simply bypassed or when on the ball shackle our play.

Without a stronger midfield I feel that any new playmaker, partly like Barkley before him, will not fully prosper.

United paid 24 mill for him 2 years ago. You yourself said there has been fee inflation since then. So then if he has regressed, it would be appropriate for his fee to be near what they paid for him. If he hadnt regressed, his fee would be, according to you, much higher. You are arguing with yourself mate.

I can't see any 'regression' in terms of footballing ability, I think that United's system has changed and it means that alternative types of players are now required - making MS surplus to requirements.

Mourinho did the same at Chelsea to Mata.

He's funny Jose, "I will allow both of them to leave"

No you won't, you'll be told when a deal is done when the people that conduct the deals tell you they're done.

Oh come on mate, Jose fan or not.. The manager decides whether he wants them in the squad or not barring silly money circumstances (ie Rooney).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back