Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not trying to be difficult but that is a massive amount of hubris for a team that has, quite literally, an unlimited transfer budget and access to the best coaches and players available lately yet still struggle to be average. Everyone has to start somewhere, no?

What a condescending post! Everton are a huge club.

Ferguson won the league in his final year with what I can only describe as the worst United side in my living memory

You haven't done a great deal since

You guys are ignoring my main point here. I never said Everton is a small club. What I meant was we both have different expectation, don't you agree?

Just look at the table now we are fighting for top 4 place and we are currently only 4 points behind of the 4th place. Every season even after Sir Alex retired our expectation has always been a top 4 or PL winner!!

If I'm wrong then alright mate I am sorry. I just didn't know that you guys have higher expectation like top 4 and PL winner, and with that high expectation you shouldn't sign Schneiderlin.

If I'm wrong then alright mate I am sorry. I just didn't know that you guys have higher expectation like top 4 and PL winner, and with that high expectation you shouldn't sign Schneiderlin.

Tbh mate, I agree with you. I don't particularly want players who can't get into a side 3 places above us, but we've had previous with condescending United fans and tensions are a little high at the moment. Try again tomorrow if we've won

You guys are ignoring my main point here. I never said Everton is a small club. What I meant was we both have different expectation, don't you agree?

Just look at the table now we are fighting for top 4 place and we are currently only 4 points behind of the 4th place. Every season even after Sir Alex retired our expectation has always been a top 4 or PL winner!!

Agree with all of that bar the Schneiderlin bit, think he will be an immense signing for us - just hasn't clicked for him with you, it happens everywhere.

And to be fair with the money you've spent you should be challenging for the league not clammering for that last Champions League spot.

Tbh mate, I agree with you. I don't particularly want players who can't get into a side 3 places above us, but we've had previous with condescending United fans and tensions are a little high at the moment. Try again tomorrow if we've won

You did won last game though.

Agree with all of that bar the Schneiderlin bit, think he will be an immense signing for us - just hasn't clicked for him with you, it happens everywhere.

And to be fair with the money you've spent you should be challenging for the league not clammering for that last Champions League spot.

Well, we were challenging the league at the start of season. But when a keeper like Randolph, Heaton, Grant played like the best ever keeper at Old Trafford, what can we do lol. And also we conceded a late goal against Arsenal and you guys. I think we are getting there. Back then in Sir Alex era we were like 9-11 points behind the 1st place in December, and then somehow we managed to catch them up so it's still to early to see who's challenging for the league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back