Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players like Gueye for 7m are the exception, not the rule.
I don't even know why I'm replying to be honest, you're clearly trying to get a rise by beating the same drum over and over.
Walsh does nothing else other than looking for them, 24/7. I EXPECT them to be found.

£40M is an expensive kneejerk.

If i thought this manager knew how to set up a team you might have a point about handing him that money to clear up this situation.

Yeah you're right. Let's get Martinez back so he can find another £13m baragain like Niasse. Or maybe we can find a cheaper gem? £6m for Kone, what a snip.

£40M is an expensive kneejerk.

If i thought this manager knew how to set up a team you might have a point about handing him that money to clear up this situation.

Not getting players in early doors has cost us today. Having to bring on utter crap like Kone and having to rely on the likes of Barry still.

Saying that, playing Coleman RW and Kone LW then you deserve to get knocked out by an abysmal Leicester

Maybe he can come back in and get us another Lukaku?
He got Lukaku completely by accident. He went to loan Ba and got knocked back Dave. Martinez was a crap manager, not saying Koeman has shown him up, cos he blatantly hasn't, but you need to let go. It will be better for you long term mon ami x

Not getting players in early doors has cost us today. Having to bring on utter crap like Kone and having to rely on the likes of Barry still.

Saying that, playing Coleman RW and Kone LW then you deserve to get knocked out by an abysmal Leicester
These players won 4 or the first 5 games. They are completely unsure what they are expected to do now. He's injected confusion into the ranks. Give him money to bring players in and Im not sure there wouldn't be similar confusion.

I have no faith in him. His football is a disgrace and now our season is over.

He got Lukaku completely by accident. He went to loan Ba and got knocked back Dave. Martinez was a crap manager, not saying Koeman has shown him up, cos he blatantly hasn't, but you need to let go. It will be better for you long term mon ami x
He's not going to change - just like a broken record regarding El fraudo lol

@davek

Ca you finally admit a lot of our issues stem from having no intensity and quality on the ball in midfield?

SchneiderIN is needed. And quick.

Then, a forward with a bit of craft and guile and a defender with pace.

Crap manager who won a trophy and got us our best PL season points wise since the 80s who is now Belgian boss.

These players won 4 or the first 5 games. They are completely unsure what they are expected to do now. He's injected confusion into the ranks. Give him money to bring players in and Im not sure there wouldn't be similar confusion.

They are crap Dave bar the odd one or two. This is 2 and a half seasons of utter crap bar the odd performance.

I shouldn't be surprised by today, but sitting there on the back row of the Park End gave me a great chance to watch shape/movement of the side. It's non existent. They are woeful.

He's going to need to sign about 20 players at this rate so he's obviously gonna buy a few crap ones along the way. Not saying I trust him either 100% with the cash but he's the manager so he's got to be given a chance. Of he blows it well there's not much we can do about that unless we sacked him now.

...I still think we are better than last season, I really do. As I said in the match thread, our games are usually tight and I expected the same today. I know you are the sites Devils Advocate.

Well bad first season Koeman, could get a lot better or worse. We have to give him a chance though and see if he can stamp his authority on this team and make it his. After all Martinez was given 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back