Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
...3 points I think, Dave. The 2nd half of last season was woeful though. I've not liked how we've played all season but I think you have to give the manager the opportunity to bring his own players in to play the way he wants. Only then can we fairly judge him.

He could be getting the best out of what he has, hoofball or not. I'm not defending him, I'm not criticising him, I think it's unfair to judge at this time. I still think we are better than last season, though.
I've judged already, that's true. But I dont campaign for his removal. He needs more time to show he can do better. He has it in his hands.

Maybe, but my point all along is not to oppose Schneiderlin per se but to state that we need better players elsewhere as a priority.

FWIW I'd buy Sigurdsson and no one else for this January. The feller is a match winner.

We are crying out for a central player of actual quality, which Schneiderlin is.

I like Sigurdsson but he'd signal the end of Barkley and that's a bridge I am not willing to cross right now.

We are crying out for a central player of actual quality, which Schneiderlin is.

I like Sigurdsson but he'd signal the end of Barkley and that's a bridge I am not willing to cross right now.
The player who would really assure that is Schneiderlin. He bypasses midfield and goes long and wide. I said yesterday: buy Schneiderlin and sell Barkley because the two are like Kryptonite for each other.

Enters thread.

Sees @davek has hijacked yet another thread with his own unique brand of phenomenal dirge.

Logs out.

The site is being infested now, a shame because 98% of posters genuinely have interesting thoughts and show willing too engage in a discussion. People are going to be driven away from the site if they just keep going into threads and seeing the same inane drivel and deliberate provocation.

The player who would really assure that is Schneiderlin. He bypasses midfield and goes long and wide. I said yesterday: buy Schneiderlin and sell Barkley because the two are like Kryptonite for each other.

I suppose we'll have to see Dave.

Schneiderlin is a fine player moving forward with the ball. I think he'd flourish alongside Barkley and Davies while Gana is away at the AFCON, giving Koeman some food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back