Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davek talking a lot of sense.

I love how everyone blames the players now because Big Ron can do no wrong.

When we started the season before a ball was kicked "we have one of the best squads in the league" was the general consensus.

Then Red Head comes in and signs Palace and West Ham players, all of a sudden it's "can't wait for Ron to sell the squad".

Does that include the shambolic show pony Bolasie?

Koeman was a great player. He is not a great manager. He's ben managing for 17 years and has done nothing other than a couple of Dutch SPL titles.
Ajax
Benfica
PSV
Valencia
AZ
3 league titles, the dutch and Spanish equivalent of an FA cup, the Dutch charity shield, a cup in Portugal. Ffs.
8 cups or titles.
Martinez spawned an FA cup and got relegated.
Or if the FA Cup is a indicator of true managerial quality, sack Koeman now and get Redknapp in. Or maybe vialli? How about Di Matteo? Or Gullit. That McLeish won a cup you know? Got premiership promotion and then beat Arsenal- think he's free at the min.

Can't say I'm enthralled with the current Everton team, or its style of play. But I'll back my team till Koeman's had a fair whack at the gig.

When we started the season before a ball was kicked "we have one of the best squads in the league" was the general consensus.

Then Red Head comes in and signs Palace and West Ham players, all of a sudden it's "can't wait for Ron to sell the squad".

Ok, absolutely no one said that at all but carry on Derek lad.

Low blow that, end your argument on an injured player.

Basic that.

Would love to know why he wasn't involved today. A top team with competent administrators would have had this nailed down by middle of the week. And it's costing us.

Lessons need to be learned fast because this is cutthroat.

And unfortunately we still have the same absolute simpletons handling our transfer negotiations. Nothing will ever be the same...

Which players were they, ghost-botherer.
Was never keen on Bolasie tbf

Ok, absolutely no one said that at all but carry on Derek lad.

The truth is no one at all wanted Koeman, he never even featured on anyone's radar until the bigger managers were ruled out. He takes as much blame as the players for the good and bad of this season. 6m a year gives you that responsibility, he had a failed summer, it makes no difference if he didn't get his targets, most managers probably don't and you have to work at what you have, that's where you earn your money.

Yes by people who don't understand football very well.

Our window was shambolic.

2 posters have already had temp bans on accumulated warnings by going off topic.

This thread is about one possible signing.

Not a dig at RK, RM, or anyone else.

(Unless they muck up the signing of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back