Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@davek talking a lot of sense.

I love how everyone blames the players now because Big Ron can do no wrong.

When we started the season before a ball was kicked "we have one of the best squads in the league" was the general consensus.

Then Red Head comes in and signs Palace and West Ham players, all of a sudden it's "can't wait for Ron to sell the squad".

Does that include the shambolic show pony Bolasie?
Are you referring to our 4th highest performer of the season?
IMG_1141.webp

The site is being infested now, a shame because 98% of posters genuinely have interesting thoughts and show willing too engage in a discussion. People are going to be driven away from the site if they just keep going into threads and seeing the same inane drivel and deliberate provocation.

That's it exactly.

Whether it's deliberate I'm not so sure any more - surely no one would go to that length to wind people up? I have a mate who endlessly goes on about his contrarian views on just about everything. He's like a punk who dislikes punks. The funny thing is I think under it all he just genuinely hates people. Shame that.

All we want to do on here is chat about Davies socks and how we'll buy Anfield and turn it in to a huge burning effigy now that our oversized Russian overlord has rolled in to town. Is that so much to ask?

Are you referring to our 4th highest performer of the season?
View attachment 33070

I'm convinced that Bolaise's goat-like style of running/playing togger makes people think he's a lot worse than he actually is. His end product was exceptional I thought. His crossing is great, especially given he doesn't need to set himself up at an angle like most other regular humans do. It's a huge loss for us that he's out of the squad.

That's it exactly.

Whether it's deliberate I'm not so sure any more - surely no one would go to that length to wind people up? I have a mate who endlessly goes on about his contrarian views on just about everything. He's like a punk who dislikes punks. The funny thing is I think under it all he just genuinely hates people. Shame that.

All we want to do on here is chat about Davies socks and how we'll buy Anfield and turn it in to a huge burning effigy now that our oversized Russian overlord has rolled in to town. Is that so much to ask?
I'll be honest i left for a few months just after the summer just because of how negative and toxic this place was becoming.. Granted like you say most posters are here just to talk about Everton and spread their views in a constructive way.

Yet there is this toxic minority that go out their way to ruin other posters time on here, forcefully negative and try and derail every thread they go in to.

There should still be joking around and the ability to have a laugh with people on here but honestly its just not as enjoyable as it used to be.

Hopefully it can be sorted because this place most of the time is/was boss.

I'm convinced that Bolaise's goat-like style of running/playing togger makes people think he's a lot worse than he actually is. His end product was exceptional I thought. His crossing is great, especially given he doesn't need to set himself up at an angle like most other regular humans do. It's a huge loss for us that he's out of the squad.

And that has what to do with this thread?

Warned.

Oh his crossing is fantastic. The issue is we only ever have one person in the box for crosses, and the rest of his game is very poor. I cannot count the number of times a game he sits over the ball, stops dead, gives a leg wiggle to be all fancy, and then has the ball taken away without ceremony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back