Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, absolutely no one said that at all but carry on Derek lad.

Your wrong on this one, everyone fully expected koeman to get the lads back on their feet and start over, with a couple of decent signings.

I would have thought he is the "higher-up" - he is the Director of Football and responsible for player recruitment. There will be others involved at different stages, Finance Director, Club Secretary etc... and if you're spending £20M+ the scheme of delegation will no doubt have the CEO as one of the signatories.

I'm like any other fan and constantly hitting refresh hoping another signing has been announced, but this isn't Football Manager or Fantasy football - the people paid the massive salaries they are to negotiate the transfers should be doing their uttermost to get the best deal for the club, if not we'll be known as a soft touch and every player we go in for will have an escalated fee attached.

I would agree with you if there was a massive difference between our valuation and the selling club mate but here were told its a couple of million quid which is making things very frustrating. Just reading on the BBC that Koeman is demanding signings based on what he saw today and looked a frustrated man so who ever is making the deals needs to pull his finger out as this does not look good having our manager say that to the press.

Don't need to be a soft touch just realise that we need to make signings sooner than later rather risk missing out by messing other clubs about, that would do more damage to us long term if we want to be taken seriously in the transfer market.

Have to say I'm concerned that Walsh just wants to play Head Scout, and identify talent while letting others do negotiations. If it's Kenwright picking up the phone, we're in deep trouble.

I would agree with you if there was a massive difference between our valuation and the selling club mate but here were told its a couple of million quid which is making things very frustrating. Just reading on the BBC that Koeman is demanding signings based on what he saw today and looked a frustrated man so who ever is making the deals needs to pull his finger out as this does not look good having our manager say that to the press.

Don't need to be a soft touch just realise that we need to make signings sooner than later rather risk missing out by messing other clubs about, that would do more damage to us long term if we want to be taken seriously in the transfer market.

The sad fact is the difference in the deal being agreed is one PL place worth of TV prize money.

koeman must no that deals are dragging and thinks they wont be complete this window thats why hes putting it in the press makes you wonder if we actually have the money without selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back