Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbh after koemans little dig I'd be very surprised if this wasn't done by Monday afternoon

Heads will and should role if we do not get RK's targets this window as RK today pretty much seems frustrated that he is yet to see players he feels he needs come in.

If we screw up signing Schneiderlin I think either Walsh will be shown the door or Koeman will walk because judging what we saw so far this season new talent is needed

Heads will and should role if we do not get RK's targets this window as RK today pretty much seems frustrated that he is yet to see players he feels he needs come in.

If we screw up signing Schneiderlin I think either Walsh will be shown the door or Koeman will walk because judging what we saw so far this season new talent is needed

Why would Walsh be shown the door? Negotiations between clubs aren't held by him and Koeman. The higher ups will be doing it. Koeman has stated that they have given their targets to the board and it's up to them to get them.

Why would Walsh be shown the door? Negotiations between clubs aren't held by him and Koeman. The higher ups will be doing it. Koeman has stated that they have given their targets to the board and it's up to them to get them.

Walsh not involved in the negotiation process ? He said himself player recruitment is his area of expertise

Oh no you're spoiling all the Koeman / Walsh rift stories out there.

Shame on you.

Oh his crossing is fantastic. The issue is we only ever have one person in the box for crosses, and the rest of his game is very poor. I cannot count the number of times a game he sits over the ball, stops dead, gives a leg wiggle to be all fancy, and then has the ball taken away without ceremony.

think this is the main reason why he does what you mention below imo. I think his criticism was harsh on this forum tbh, he was our only creative spark when in the team so he was given the ball a lot, so of course was going to lose it a fair few times. People seemed to look at this instead of looking at it on the flip positive side and actually enjoy the things he did right. Hopefully he's still the same player when he comes back because i know with a lot better players around him, he'll thrive.

Walsh not involved in the negotiation process ? He said himself player recruitment is his area of expertise

I would have thought he is the "higher-up" - he is the Director of Football and responsible for player recruitment. There will be others involved at different stages, Finance Director, Club Secretary etc... and if you're spending £20M+ the scheme of delegation will no doubt have the CEO as one of the signatories.

I'm like any other fan and constantly hitting refresh hoping another signing has been announced, but this isn't Football Manager or Fantasy football - the people paid the massive salaries they are to negotiate the transfers should be doing their uttermost to get the best deal for the club, if not we'll be known as a soft touch and every player we go in for will have an escalated fee attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back