Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got what you meant by it. And yes I agree. It's happened too many times to be a coincidence.

Not that I mind losing a lot of this current bottle job squad. But that's a different story.

Don't want McCarthy gone tbh. When fit he's a handy player. More valuable to us than 15 mil in tidays market. I could live with Gana, Snide, McCarthy and Davis as
our DM options.

Don't want McCarthy gone tbh. When fit he's a handy player. More valuable to us than 15 mil in tidays market. I could live with Gana, Snide, McCarthy and Davis as
our DM options.
That sounds a decent 4. But you'd have to include Barry too as he signed another contract.
I happen to think McCarthy might be sold if we sign Schneiderlin, but if he maintains the recent form he showed, then yes, he'd be worth his place in the squad. If he drops back to last seasons and early this seasons efforts then most of us wouldn't lose any sleep if he goes.

McCarthy is the only one of the 'deadwood' we can actually get over 10-12 mil for, that's why I don't have a problem with him going.
Its a fair point mate. And, if we're having to pay Man United a 'refund' on what they shelled out for Schneiderlin, the same must apply for McCarthy. He's played at a decent level in the Prem over the last 3 seasons etc etc.
And yes, he's clearly the only midfielder we could sell for decent cash. Clev, Gibson? It would be buttons.
If he stays though, he'd still be a decent squad member (although clearly that wouldn't suit him).

Its a fair point mate. And, if we're having to pay Man United a 'refund' on what they shelled out for Schneiderlin, the same must apply for McCarthy. He's played at a decent level in the Prem over the last 3 seasons etc etc.
And yes, he's clearly the only midfielder we could sell for decent cash. Clev, Gibson? It would be buttons.
If he stays though, he'd still be a decent squad member (although clearly that wouldn't suit him).
exactly it would hopefully mean if somebody does come in with low ball offers for any of the others we won't mess around and just get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back