Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 8 days into the transfer window. Wtf is Koeman or anyone else getting animated over not signing anyone yet? I mean, it's not like the second half of the season is crucial to get them bedded in now. And we don't have any cups to get non-cup tied players in for.

It's 8 days into the transfer window. Wtf is Koeman or anyone else getting animated over not signing anyone yet? I mean, it's not like the second half of the season is crucial to get them bedded in now. And we don't have any cups to get non-cup tied players in for.
True David, perhaps RK is worried another club will step in and sign MS?

Unless there's something we don't know. Which could mean we are in for a rocky window!

I reckon that fees jumped about 70%, so the 24m they want, which seems to be purely a book balancing exercise, is, in real terms only 14m...pretty much what we paid for McCarthy.
So It could be said that, adjusted for 'Inflation' 24m is the new 14m. and by any stretch of the imagination He is a significant up-grade on McCarthy.

#Just pay the money ffs

Or we could just say your making figures up to suit your argument ;)

I will say that £24m with inflation is the new £13.5m so schneiderlin is a upgrade on Niasse.

I know right, why does the manager want the team to be improved, its a joke, whats the point in improving anything.

Probably because he wants to finish as high up the table as possible, which is after all the main aim of every season,or should be.

its the Mourinho statement that i don't really understand....

Speaking about Schneiderlin and Memphis Depay, who has also been linked with Everton, before the game against Reading, Mourinho said: 'Their situation is exactly the same, both of them I will allow them to leave the club.

'I will allow them to leave if the right offer comes. Until this moment, no. Is this a good situation? No. Why not? Because I don't think about them as options in this moment.

'In normal conditions they would probably be selected for the match tomorrow and they aren't because we are waiting for something that a couple of weeks ago looked like 100 per cent and at the moment looks like zero per cent because we don't have any offer that is close to the quality for the players we have.'

That statement says to me that maybe we had agreed a fee and looks like we've changed it now...

for both Schneiderlin an Deepay!!!

TBH he could just be chatting wham to get the deal through.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...on-continue-transfer-talks.html#ixzz4VBivQ3eF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back