Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but guess what David, the same set of players that have been failing for 2.5 years failed in their duties.
Oh, it was the players was it? I heard the previous manager couldn't use the greatest squad since the 80s.

Make your mind up.

I think OUR manager is annoyed that he lost a game that could have been won if he had better players available, everybody knew we would have a Gana sized hole in our midfield come January and anybody with sense could see that Barry is failing at quite an alarming rate.

When a club still value a player at the same price as they bought him...we do right in not folding for them.

My question is...who else are we looking at??? Anyone else?

Oh, it was the players was it? I heard the previous manager couldn't use the greatest squad since the 80s.

Make your mind up.

I never mentioned the previous manager, I mentioned the players.

When a club still value a player at the same price as they bought him...we do right in not folding for them.

My question is...who else are we looking at??? Anyone else?

Utd want 24m, they will not budge, pay the money.

Yes of course we are looking at others, hence Ronnys signal to get their fingers out their arseholes and sign them.

I never mentioned the previous manager, I mentioned the players.

Utd want 24m, they will not budge, pay the money.

Yes of course we are looking at others, hence Ronnys signal to get their fingers out their arseholes and sign them.

Then we'll get taken to the cleaners in every transfer.

Has Niasse not devalued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back