Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well known that moyes wanted Ronaldo, Bale and other top players. Their chief exec (i think) came under heavy fire for poor transfer dealings. After 20 years of fergie, the job was almost impossible for their immediate replacement.
Agree totally that following Fergie was and still is an impossible task, but Moyes got rid of most the backroom staff which in my opinion made life so much harder for himself. He also spunked £27.5 million on Fellaini so I am not so convinced how could he would have been with that money we are meant to have now!

It's 8 days into the transfer window. Wtf is Koeman or anyone else getting animated over not signing anyone yet? I mean, it's not like the second half of the season is crucial to get them bedded in now. And we don't have any cups to get non-cup tied players in for.
Maybe the way the summer was handled has got RK a bit ruffled.

Agree totally that following Fergie was and still is an impossible task, but Moyes got rid of most the backroom staff which in my opinion made life so much harder for himself. He also spunked £27.5 million on Fellaini so I am not so convinced how could he would have been with that money we are meant to have now!
Big mistake was shipping out the back room staff. Loads of experience from the existing staff not used. He took the easy option in bringing in his pals

I know right, why does the manager want the team to be improved, its a joke, whats the point in improving anything.
My point is there's no urgency in buying anyone early in the window because the season is a basket case already thanks to your manager.

My point is there's no urgency in buying anyone early in the window because the season is a basket case already thanks to your manager.

I think OUR manager is annoyed that he lost a game that could have been won if he had better players available, everybody knew we would have a Gana sized hole in our midfield come January and anybody with sense could see that Barry is failing at quite an alarming rate.

I think OUR manager is annoyed that he lost a game that could have been won if he had better players available, everybody knew we would have a Gana sized hole in our midfield come January and anybody with sense could see that Barry is failing at quite an alarming rate.
Lol. Your manager put a better team on the pitch than was available to Ranieri....a club struggling against relegation this season who can't buy a win.

Unfortunately the top six have really got their act together, we are miles behind in quality
...and next season I can't see the club's below us being so pathetically inconsistent, so we'll have to hope the top 6 implode to stay about where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back