Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those saying wait until the summer I understand, but most managers and players moving in the January have a better chance of succeeding once they have a few games and a full pre-season under them.

I look at Klopp last year as the perfect example. We should of sacked bobby in January so we could be fresh come the end of april.

if we had the chance of doing something this season then yes, but the best we can hope for is seventh so we may as well wait it out, actually scrap january and just wait till summer :D
That may seem logical if not for the fact that we are still 12 points from safety, and we have looked very beatable in every game we have played, plus the fact how are going to sign 7 or 8 players in the summer, holding out to the last days to sign anyone to save a few quid hardly inspires confidence to your view.
I was reading some reports in the Guardian and Telegraph that if taken on face value Koeman seems to have no faith in Walsh and there is a clear difference in opinion who the both want to sign.
No signings this month would make one or the other untenable, it may also be untenable for Evertonians.

That may seem logical if not for the fact that we are still 12 points from safety,
200w.gif

Those saying wait until the summer I understand, but most managers and players moving in the January have a better chance of succeeding once they have a few games and a full pre-season under them.

I look at Klopp last year as the perfect example. We should of sacked bobby in January so we could be fresh come the end of april.

You a massive fan of Klopp mate?

You a massive fan of Klopp mate?

I was at Dortmund, now I just find him to be a irritable tit, but no doubt in my mind that bringing him in last season gave him the 'settling in period' to look at his players and decide who stays/goes. In the meantime he had a few months to lay the foundations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back