Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the impatience, and we'd like to get at least three signings in, but it isn't just us, is it?

Has any club made significant signings in this window yet? I can't think of even one.

At least we've splashed out on a really bright prospect.

And still no progress.

Kenwright out protest is needed if this isn't sorted today. Trying to haggle everything the bad old fart.

Very difficult to know who is responsible these days

Walsh, Kenwright, Elstone, even Moshiri - I'm not very clear on whose responsibility these things are

I understand the impatience, and we'd like to get at least three signings in, but it isn't just us, is it?

Has any club made significant signings in this window yet? I can't think of even one.

At least we've splashed out on a really bright prospect.

You remember Leicester knocking us out of the cup the other day with their new £15 million midfielder?

And still no progress.

Kenwright out protest is needed if this isn't sorted today. Trying to haggle everything the bad old fart.

I remember being about 9 going to Turkey with my family and being introduced to the world of haggling in the market. We were presented with a ticket price of 130 for a leather biker jacket and walked away after paying 50, before moving to the next one and paying 10 for two shirts after the price said one for 12. I got home a week later and tried to offer the girl in my corner shop 50p for a 6-pint of milk, raising it slightly hoping she would meet in the middle before realizing it didn't work like that over here. I suspect Bill has spent a lengthy time over there and refuses to believe where he actually lives, haha

p.s. #BienvenueMorgan

That may seem logical if not for the fact that we are still 12 points from safety, and we have looked very beatable in every game we have played, plus the fact how are going to sign 7 or 8 players in the summer, holding out to the last days to sign anyone to save a few quid hardly inspires confidence to your view.
I was reading some reports in the Guardian and Telegraph that if taken on face value Koeman seems to have no faith in Walsh and there is a clear difference in opinion who the both want to sign.
No signings this month would make one or the other untenable, it may also be untenable for Evertonians.

Alas it is not "untenable" for us.

We are here no matter who comes or goes on the field, in the manager's office or in the boardroom :(

If there are tensions behind the scenes then Heaven help us.

Only Everton can take good news like we had all through last week and turn it into a crisis within forty eight hours :mad:

Surely he can only have a medical and agree personal terms if a fee has been agreed on? Or am I missing something...

One would think so.

How about if the medical did in fact take place but something has shown up forcing EFC to think again regarding the personal terms and the fee and this has become a stumbling block?

Alas it is not "untenable" for us.

We are here no matter who comes or goes on the field, in the manager's office or in the boardroom :(

If there are tensions behind the scenes then Heaven help us.

Only Everton can take good news like we had all through last week and turn it into a crisis within forty eight hours :mad:

It's funny cos it's true...

It's also a bit grim really innit. :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back