Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's nothing as a manager. I don't care what he did as a player. Not one bit. He's been managing 17 years and has a mediocre and very mixed CV.

He's struggling here. That much I do know. Rather than face that though he throws everyone around him under the bus.

He's about as far away from being what I demand from an Everton manager as the can be.
All of this is very similar to Valencia, just before he got sacked there he was stating he needed a new squad of players. The public slagging off of players again same thing happened at Valencia. Jocquain accused him of getting them running round like headless chickens. You raised this point a while ago but I'm really wondering how much of Southamptons playing style was down to Sammy Lee's coaching.

He's at his best when deployed as more of a box-to-box player with a ball-winning midfielder alongside him - he didn't have that at United where he was relied upon as the main defensive midfield player which really limits him.

At Southampton he had Wanyama alongside him whose sole purpose was doing the dirty work in midfield which gave Morgs a little bit more freedom to utilise the attacking talents he has as well as his outstanding defensive abilities, cover ground, pick the ball up from the defence and start attacks from there - currently the biggest thing missing in our side at the moment - and he was brilliant at it. When Gueye comes back we should see Morgs back to his best. Don't forget he's an excellent passer of the ball as well, not just your typical dozey DM.

£24m will be daylight robbery if he's used properly, the way he was used at Southampton. Seriously, he'd be an excellent buy and someone's asking to be sacked if this falls through (I'm 99% confident we'll get him, but this is Everton)

He's at his best when deployed as more of a box-to-box player with a ball-winning midfielder alongside him - he didn't have that at United where he was relied upon as the main defensive midfield player which really limits him.

At Southampton he had Wanyama alongside him whose sole purpose was doing the dirty work in midfield which gave Morgs a little bit more freedom to utilise the attacking talents he has as well as his outstanding defensive abilities, cover ground, pick the ball up from the defence and start attacks from there - currently the biggest thing missing in our side at the moment - and he was brilliant at it. When Gueye comes back we should see Morgs back to his best. Don't forget he's an excellent passer of the ball as well, not just your typical dozey DM.

£24m will be daylight robbery if he's used properly, the way he was used at Southampton. Seriously, he'd be an excellent buy and someone's asking to be sacked if this falls through (I'm 99% confident we'll get him, but this is Everton)
Lets get one thing right he has not become a bad player while at Utd .35 games in his first season then doesnt fit in Mourinho's plans . But then again neither did De Bruyne or Lukaku , very good player this lad just hope it gets sorted....quickly.

Nicely put.

I imagine even despite any lack of match fitness he would slot in straight away and be one of the best for us because our other options are either injured or dross.

Him, Davies and Gana will be formidable in the centre for us!

Stop playing games Everton get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back