Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this is very similar to Valencia, just before he got sacked there he was stating he needed a new squad of players. The public slagging off of players again same thing happened at Valencia. Jocquain accused him of getting them running round like headless chickens. You raised this point a while ago but I'm really wondering how much of Southamptons playing style was down to Sammy Lee's coaching.
This is all fine but lets be honest we are utter crap at negotiating transfers, it's as if Kenwright and the old guard are still pulling the string behind the scenes.

Morshiri: "Here 24 million for Morgan"
Kenwright: "Look I can get him for 19 million, think of the money we can save..."

The truth is, and I think we have all seen it for the last 3-years, many of our players are deadwood, not good enough and need clearing out quick. Is Koeman good enough, I don't know, but in all honesty I'm not sure it would be fair on anybody right now with some of the players we have playing for us. It's time to admit we simply are not good enough, it's fine, it's ok, some times you just have to admit these things in order to more forward.

No let's get Gylfi
bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg

rich arent we

We could have some weird-ass 4-1-2-2-1 formation:

Coleman - Williams* - Funes Mori* - Baines
Gueye​
Morgs ------------- Gylfi​
Lookman ----------------------- Barkley
Lukaku

such an abomination, it might just work
*cbs subject to change due to gashness

bcf011d75f2f39acf22ebe0bfb9b21f7.jpg

rich arent we

We could have some weird-ass 4-1-2-2-1 formation:

Coleman - Williams* - Funes Mori* - Baines
Gueye​
Morgs ------------- Gylfi​
Lookman ----------------------- Barkley
Lukaku

such an abomination, it might just work
*cbs subject to change due to gashness

It was meant to be now not no.

If I had to choose between the two I'd take Gylfi everytime.

It was meant to be now not no.

If I had to choose between the two I'd take Gylfi everytime.
But that's just it, if Moshri is serious about being competitive we need options throughout.
Hopefully a player like Gylfi would rub off on Barkley who has the lot apart from being a bit thick on the pitch.
Schneiderlin/Gana is an incredible base to build whatever formation you like, and as mentioned above, we need quality options.

I hate to repeat what I just posted in another thread, but please stop with the Gylfi stuff! He's worth the cost of relegation to Swansea right now. Maybe in summer, but they would be foolish to sell him while there's still a chance of staying up.
What you say is spot on until you throw the deranged variable that I'd Huw Jenkins into the mix! That man has the weirdest idea of how to take that club forward. Selling Siggurdson when they need him most is probabaly the next step in his master Plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back