Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this is very similar to Valencia, just before he got sacked there he was stating he needed a new squad of players. The public slagging off of players again same thing happened at Valencia. Jocquain accused him of getting them running round like headless chickens. You raised this point a while ago but I'm really wondering how much of Southamptons playing style was down to Sammy Lee's coaching.

Hahaha Sammy Lee was the secret behind Southamptons succes!!

In true Big Brother Narrator style....

Day 45 of me waking up, turning my phone on before I even acknowledge the wife and checking to see if the deal is happening.

(Obviously it couldn't have officially been done in December but I spent every day checking the progress)

Remain disappointed. Maybe tomorrow?

And - I've been saying since the summer when he committed to Swansea - I would love Sigurdson to sign. Absolute baller - he has the quality we are lacking.

They are selling there only striker to Chelsea!
Because he's scored exactly the same number of goals as Leroy Fer. He's not getting them out of relegation trouble and he's 31, so they are cashing in on someone they can replace relatively easily now.

Sigurdsson on the other hand is their best and most influential player. Six goals and six assists this season; the rest of their squad has managed nine assists combined. Since rejoining Swansea in summer 2014 he's played 93 games: 26 goals, 18 assists, 9 yellows, 1 red, and missed ONE game with an injury. He's definitely the type of player we should be looking at but Swansea would be insane to sell him for less than £30m UNLESS he's got a relegation release clause with a low fee.

As an aside, I'm astonished that some posters have questioned if Sigurdsson is good enough for us yet have suggested Wilshere as a viable target. In just 21 games this season Sigurdsson has scored and assisted more than Wilshere has EVER managed in a full season.

Because he's scored exactly the same number of goals as Leroy Fer. He's not getting them out of relegation trouble and he's 31, so they are cashing in on someone they can replace relatively easily now.

Sigurdsson on the other hand is their best and most influential player. Six goals and six assists this season; the rest of their squad has managed nine assists combined. Since rejoining Swansea in summer 2014 he's played 93 games: 26 goals, 18 assists, 9 yellows, 1 red, and missed ONE game with an injury. He's definitely the type of player we should be looking at but Swansea would be insane to sell him for less than £30m UNLESS he's got a relegation release clause with a low fee.

As an aside, I'm astonished that some posters have questioned if Sigurdsson is good enough for us yet have suggested Wilshere as a viable target. In just 21 games this season Sigurdsson has scored and assisted more than Wilshere has EVER managed in a full season.

Penalties help with that last bit though. Wilshere is a fine player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back