Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to repeat what I just posted in another thread, but please stop with the Gylfi stuff! He's worth the cost of relegation to Swansea right now. Maybe in summer, but they would be foolish to sell him while there's still a chance of staying up.
They are selling there only striker to Chelsea!

All of this is very similar to Valencia, just before he got sacked there he was stating he needed a new squad of players. The public slagging off of players again same thing happened at Valencia. Jocquain accused him of getting them running round like headless chickens. You raised this point a while ago but I'm really wondering how much of Southamptons playing style was down to Sammy Lee's coaching.
You forgot to mention that he benched captain and most influential player Albelda and froze him out of the team. In hindsight absolute madness and probably the #1 reason it didn't work out in the end. And that Valencia team was quite superior in terms of quality than Everton are now. Let's just hope he learned something out of it. He wasn't quite adored by Benfica fans either my portuguese friends told me. I'll give Koeman the benefit of doubt and simply believe some players lack the football intelligence, skills and character to transform what he is trying to teach them. Morgan is such a player that can change our game.

Got to be completed today surely.

Gana and Snides is one hell of a stable midfield, it virtually says to the other 4 players, whether that's 2 wingers/1 attacking mid and Rom or 2 widemen and 2 up top, go on then do your thing, don't worry about it.

You forgot to mention that he benched captain and most influential player Albelda and froze him out of the team. In hindsight absolute madness and probably the #1 reason it didn't work out in the end. And that Valencia team was quite superior in terms of quality than Everton are now. Let's just hope he learned something out of it. He wasn't quite adored by Benfica fans either my portuguese friends told me. I'll give Koeman the benefit of doubt and simply believe some players lack the football intelligence, skills and character to transform what he is trying to teach them. Morgan is such a player that can change our game.
Yeah I know he froze out Albelda and a couple of other senior pro's after about 3 weeks of being there and it backfired spectacularly. Just in general with his public slagging off of players he doesn't seemed to have learnt that it's counter productive.

The next number is in the 30s.

Can have 34. And change it to no. 4 next season when Gibson is gone. Don't understand why Coleman did not take no. 2 in the first place. No. 2 for a midfielder looks a bit crap. Like Eto'o took no. 5.

All of this is very similar to Valencia, just before he got sacked there he was stating he needed a new squad of players. The public slagging off of players again same thing happened at Valencia. Jocquain accused him of getting them running round like headless chickens. You raised this point a while ago but I'm really wondering how much of Southamptons playing style was down to Sammy Lee's coaching.

He hasn't slated the entire squad. He hasn't even slated the board that much.

He just wants the no.1 targets to be brought in, which didn't happen in the summer.

It's not like he's wrong either. We need about 5 new first-team players for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back