Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is responsible for these transfers at the club? Is it Kenwright or Walsh?

Should have discussed the deal back in September and have him signed on 1 Jan 2017. What's this haggling?

It's quite funny really - all these so called ITKs in the TEF forum and here... and no one, nobody knows anything for sure.

The girls over at TEF really seem to dislike The Esk and hate how he offers up bits of "inside info", yet their two golden-boys are way off too.

It's happening.

Ridiculous that it's being dragged out so long, though I think that may not be just down to us (though the club is to blame for allowing that facility in the first place IMO).

Who is responsible for these transfers at the club? Is it Kenwright or Walsh?

Should have discussed the deal back in September and have him signed on 1 Jan 2017. What's this haggling?

Was this not explained at the AGM? Surely this should have been one of the main questions asked....

Bill Kenwright deals with transfer negotiations and financial transactions between clubs. Walsh scouts the players and recommends them.

This is how I thought it would be played out either that baboon or his lap dog Elstone.

Funny how incompetence at our club always leads back to these two.

Yet we have idiot fans who think they're amazing.

ESk's a brave man after some of the crap he had to take during the summer window. I hope he gets it spot on this time...

Nothing brave about taking a punt on Schneiderlin signing soon mate, it's widely regarded as being the most likely transfer of any club this summer really.

Now if he predicted something before it had been writeen about 1 million times already, which wasn't already a strong likelihood, then maybe brave would be the right word, but this is just playing the odds.

I like the guy on a personal level, some of his posts are thought provoking and well written, he has far more of a grasp of all things financial than nearly everyone on this site for example, but the track record of getting things correct has been (for whatever reason) absolutely appaling save for 2-3 things (but when you predict a lot then some will be bound to come true).

Some of the stuff he has had to put up with has been a joke really, but as he has continued to put tweets/posts out there suggesting he knows about things happening behind the scenes, then when said things don't come off - he's wearing a target he chose to put on himself to be shot at.

Case in point, the tweet the other day - a Morgan car sign - with the not so cryptic message 'soon be one of these in the car park' - is basically the January 'Witsel is ours' post respan for a different player

IF it does come off - then sure as anything he will get people treating him as ITK, yet the criticsm is always deflected away.

In short - a very good poster and very intelligent bloke when writing articles, but the ITK show and certain 'opinion pieces' (Usmanov one) prominence almost feel like they are being rammed down the throat until you follow the same thinking.

@The Esk (have tagged him in so can't be accused of not giving him the chance to reply etc)

This is how I thought it would be played out either that baboon or his lap dog Elstone.

Funny how incompetence at our club always leads back to these two.

It really isn't a coincidence. They are the common denominators in all of our embarrassing transfer sagas over the past 15 years. People who've been hypnotised by top blue Bill will say he's a scapegoat and everything bad is automatically blamed on him, but no. It is literally his job to sort these things out, and he can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back