Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite funny really - all these so called ITKs in the TEF forum and here... and no one, nobody knows anything for sure.

The girls over at TEF really seem to dislike The Esk and hate how he offers up bits of "inside info", yet their two golden-boys are way off too.
They are funny when they wage their own little Itk Wars..."the esk is attention seeking _÷÷%£¥€€ and he even has his own web site" " he tweeted that info after -(one of their own itks)- so he is getting the info from here the chancer" and so on and so on. It's refreshing place anyways. ..and has old friends there too..the original GOT refugees

I can exclusively confirm that I too have heard nothing.

I'm living in a post-ITK world. Honesty is key.

I had a text yesterday from someone who's about 8/10 on the ITK scale. He reckoned Morgan was 99% done and would likely be announced that day ( yesterday ).

I had a similar text from him last Friday.

I trust this guy implicitly, but it highlights the utter folly of being publicly ITK. If he posted his info anywhere on the public internet then, sooner or later he'd be castigated for being a fraud.

For the avoidance of doubt : He's not registered on GOT ( or any other public EFC forum afaik ) and never has been.

I had a text yesterday from someone who's about 8/10 on the ITK scale. He reckoned Morgan was 99% done and would likely be announced that day ( yesterday ).

I trust this guy implicitly, but it highlights the utter folly of being publicly ITK. If he posted his info anywhere on the public internet then, sooner or later he'd be castigated for being a fraud.

For the avoidance of doubt : He's not registered on GOT, and never has been.

Which ultimately means that anyone wishing to be taken seriously on things they write and be a voice for Evertonians so to speak (which getting articles in the echo etc would suggest he wants to be), should never ever get involved with passing on info no matter how much they trust said information, in this day and age - if you want to get that out there for whatever reason, then create a multi and just drop the information off, no discussing it, no getting involved, ultimately doing it any other way will get the accusations of doing it for the attention or other various reasons.

Case in point, esks been a poster on here for a long long time, but now any time he posts it will bve met with stuff directly relating to things he said the past year as an ITK, is it right? possibly not, but was a very very preictable outcome soon as he started to pass on information - the process was just accelerated because most of the information was wrong, and he missed nearly everything that actually did happen

So Moshiri just decides not to remove him instantly...
Am so surprised he is still here, I really am.

Maybe some deals he's had to do he's had his arms tied behind his back, which might include the infamous kitbag deal due to want and guarantees from external sources we have had loans with but he's had a lot more flexibility since and still hadn't performed any better.

There is the third factor in all of this that shouldn't be discounted, we hear that personal terms have been agreed but what if the agent keeps changing the deal. Everyone knows now that we bent over backwards trying to get Witsel, wouldn't surprise me if we get taken to the cleaners on everything from here on in.

I also read something by another poster on this thread that maybe he is discussing a loyalty bonus with United and they aren't shifting, so it could be a case of who blinks first.

So maybe the delay isn't because of us...

It's most likely because of us though :coffee:

For the avoidance of doubt : He's not registered on GOT ( or any other public EFC forum afaik ) and never has been.

I think that Everton have got a right grip on any so called ITK-ness which is great really. Nobody has a clue what is happening, not now nor in the summer so it seems like people are either too easy to believe what they are told, or make stuff up for some reason.

Jim White has just said it's close on talksport - no doubt he's received a whatsapp from his pal the Mosh! in all seriousness i expect this to be done but sounds like West Brom are waiting in the wings ready to jump in and if United and more importantly Schneiderlin are getting impatient West Brom could very easily sign him.

Relax lads. He's currently running a Takeshi's castle style obstacle course that is an Everton medical.

Should be done some point this week as long as Kenwright and elstone don't manage to knock him off that rope bridge with the cannon-balls
Surely lawnmowers.

Jim White has just said it's close on talksport - no doubt he's received a whatsapp from his pal the Mosh! in all seriousness i expect this to be done but sounds like West Brom are waiting in the wings ready to jump in and if United and more importantly Schneiderlin are getting impatient West Brom could very easily sign him.

Bill is wet at the thought of West Brom swooping in and taking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back