Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Moshiri just decides not to remove him instantly...
Probably kenwright keeping him in a job for now.

Honestly I don't think he will be here much longer but that's more of a hope.

Elstone isnt very good at his job he did some OK things in a period were we was totally devoid of cash and kenwright gets emotionally attached to people which isnt a good thing for a business when you want to be better.

Elstone now is just seriously out of his depth. He is a relic of a penny pinching era who doesn't seem able to cope with the changes.

He is still using the "be a club" crap at agms. What does that actually even mean? I don't think he even knows.

Him and kenwright do need to go if we are to improve. They shouldn't be involved on the board or in the day to day stuff. They're inept, and its costing us massively.

I think that Everton have got a right grip on any so called ITK-ness which is great really. Nobody has a clue what is happening, not now nor in the summer so it seems like people are either too easy to believe what they are told, or make stuff up for some reason.
The problem is the media invent rumours, based on availability, contract talks, etc, and sometimes they'll get it right. So when a rumour is abound, and the club don't talk, the fans assume they're dragging their heels, when in fact there may be no interest at all. So I think the club could help themselves a bit by getting word out a bit (even leaking it occasionally). And getting on with it, too!

Am so surprised he is still here, I really am.

Maybe some deals he's had to do he's had his arms tied behind his back, which might include the infamous kitbag deal due to want and guarantees from external sources we have had loans with but he's had a lot more flexibility since and still hadn't performed any better.

Moshiri is highly likely to have a past working relationship with Elstone from Deloitte Touche.

To imply he's only now finding out what he is like may be wide of the mark

Moshiri is highly likely to have a past working relationship with Elstone from Deloitte Touche.

To imply he's only now finding out what he is like may be wide of the mark
I'd say its highly unlikely they had a working relationship at that time despite working at the same company. Deloittes employs a lot of people and I would think its safe to say they were both at very different levels of employment at that time.

I think moshiri may have found it interesting that he worked there / knew the people he worked for but I wouldn't be positive they had any prior interaction especially not on a working level.

But that's speculation.

I think that Everton have got a right grip on any so called ITK-ness which is great really. Nobody has a clue what is happening, not now nor in the summer so it seems like people are either too easy to believe what they are told, or make stuff up for some reason.

Agreed. A lot of the staff changes that Walsh is making re: scouts etc... will also mean those that used to be more ITK are probably likely to be less so now. Also, can't imagine Moshiri being happy to have senior staff who don't do confidential either.

One of the posters to Fourth Official twitter feed who were often ahead of announcements worked at the club but doesn't seem to post much about us now. Always thought she must have worked in the comms/media team, as they would know advance to take the photos and prep the press release.

Agreed. A lot of the staff changes that Walsh is making re: scouts etc... will also mean those that used to be more ITK are probably likely to be less so now. Also, can't imagine Moshiri being happy to have senior staff who don't do confidential either.

One of the posters to Fourth Official twitter feed who were often ahead of announcements worked at the club but doesn't seem to post much about us now. Always thought she must have worked in the comms/media team, as they would know advance to take the photos and prep the press release.

Yeah totally.

Fourth Official used to be such a decent account to follow. They sold out terribly and is (well was when I last looked) loads of sponsored betting type tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back