Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is off so be it
I hope the difference is with Walsh being in place he has option 2 and 3 in place. In the past with the last 3 managers we had our main targets and if that failed we had no plan after that.
I believe Schnielderln is solely a Kooman choice, not a Steve Walsh choice....but we will see if this falls through how good Walsh is with his back up plan

Lol

The irony of those posts

You tedious cretin

How is he a tedious cretin?

He's essentially pointed out facts and you're trying to belittle him.

On a side note - i'm guessing the transfer is in the air - could be the wage negotiations could be the transfer free - WE DON'T KNOW.

If it is off so be it
I hope the difference is with Walsh being in place he has option 2 and 3 in place. In the past with the last 3 managers we had our main targets and if that failed we had no plan after that.
I believe Schnielderln is solely a Kooman choice, not a Steve Walsh choice....but we will see if this falls through how good Walsh is with his back up plan

It was probably a Koeman suggestion to Walsh and would have been discussed between the two of them and a decision made to pursue or not.

Well that's how I hope they conduct business not just merely I want him end of.

If it is off so be it
it's not off mate, it appears we are still very much locked in negotiations with United and still very much on. How much longer United will tolerate our mickey mouse transfer antics however?!

How is he a tedious cretin?

He's essentially pointed out facts and you're trying to belittle him.

On a side note - i'm guessing the transfer is in the air - could be the wage negotiations could be the transfer free - WE DON'T KNOW.

IMG_3953.webp

I think this won't be settled until the 20s of the month.

In the meantime, the Sky Transfer Centre can go on giving the same update for the next 10 days as the last 10, that talks are "ongoing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back