Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bye Mike

Anyway, back on topic, the West Brom talk is a real downer, and it'd be a massive shame if we lost him to them

Ultimately, he's a player that will make us better, but he isn't worth dragging a window over

We need to have a cut off point where if we haven't got him, we start looking elsewhere. We need someone in that midfield ASAP

I desperately hope we have other targets we can move to, because if our centre mid options remain old lion Gareth Barry, low on confidence Tom Clev and talented rookie Tom Davies during Jan, it's going to be a looooooooooooooooong month!

I'm (based on nothing in particular) confident this will get over the line shortly.

Could be any number of reasons, but the will is there from all sides, just some little niggles that are time-consuming.

It is however annoying it wasn't done on the first day of the window.

Joke this. We talk about all this money we have, and the GM meeting was Kenwright talking about Moshiri wanting to buy everyone, yet we can't even sign a player that Mourinho has do nothing but whore out for the past 4 weeks.

Yes there are 20 days left in the window, but how this one had gotten to where we are is beyond me. Every single party is good with him coming to us and, yet, here we are.
nail on head. This should have been an easy transfer. United don't want him, he wants to play for us - even the money they're asking for is reasonable so what's the problem? When a seemingly simple transfer like this takes nearly 2 weeks and we still need at least another 4 players it doesn't feel you with optimism.

We need to have a cut off point where if we haven't got him, we start looking elsewhere. We need someone in that midfield ASAP

I desperately hope we have other targets we can move to, because if our centre mid options remain old lion Gareth Barry, low on confidence Tom Clev and talented rookie Tom Davies during Jan, it's going to be a looooooooooooooooong month!

Agree on this, these deals never get done first offer but we need to move on if there is nothing doing, United have no need to rush but we do, losing a player to West Brom would hurt

Joke this. We talk about all this money we have, and the GM meeting was Kenwright talking about Moshiri wanting to buy everyone, yet we can't even sign a player that Mourinho has do nothing but whore out for the past 4 weeks.

What were they doing between last September to December?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back