Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Mike

Anyway, back on topic, the West Brom talk is a real downer, and it'd be a massive shame if we lost him to them

Ultimately, he's a player that will make us better, but he isn't worth dragging a window over

We need to have a cut off point where if we haven't got him, we start looking elsewhere. We need someone in that midfield ASAP

I desperately hope we have other targets we can move to, because if our centre mid options remain Barry and Clev alongside talented rookie Tom Davies during Jan, it's going to be a looooooooooooooooong month!
Not being picky like but shouldn't that be lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng not looooooooooooooooong?

Bye Mike

Anyway, back on topic, the West Brom talk is a real downer, and it'd be a massive shame if we lost him to them

Ultimately, he's a player that will make us better, but he isn't worth dragging a window over

We need to have a cut off point where if we haven't got him, we start looking elsewhere. We need someone in that midfield ASAP

I desperately hope we have other targets we can move to, because if our centre mid options remain Barry and Clev alongside talented rookie Tom Davies during Jan, it's going to be a looooooooooooooooong month!

here lies the problem though mate, this is a transfer where the player wants to come to us, United want to sell to us and our manager/dof really want the player

and we haven't been able to get the deal voer the line with a third of the month over, it really doesn't bode well for any other deals if we are struggling to sign a playewr with zero obstacles who we dont even need to convince to come lol

Simply put, we have Elstone and Kenwright leaving there fingerpronts all over this mess so far trying their best to make it fail, both need to be sidelined and take absolutely no further parts in any deals this month, else we may get this lad in and lookman and 1 other who will deeply uninspire (Valencia type) - but we won't get any really quality players in - they simply arent capable or more worryingly are unwilling to conduct the business there charged with doing

It was probably a Koeman suggestion to Walsh and would have been discussed between the two of them and a decision made to pursue or not.

Well that's how I hope they conduct business not just merely I want him end of.
Maybe mate

But I do believe RK will want certain players and Walsh will have to agree, saying that though the players RK wants will be household names so shouldn't be to much of a problem

nail on head. This should have been an easy transfer. United don't want him, he wants to play for us - even the money they're asking for is reasonable so what's the problem? When a seemingly simple transfer like this takes nearly 2 weeks and we still need at least another 4 players it doesn't feel you with optimism.

Because we have a CEO and Chairman who believe if they shave 3/4 weeks wgaes and 1/2m off the deal then tis worth bringing the player in late as possible, even if it carries a great risk of losing the player with that strategy.

Both have carried on that way for years, and neither will change as its too ingrained in the way they see everton operating as a club

Both need to be binned off sharpish

James Cooper on SSN saying United are relaxed about selling Schneiderlin because they don't have too and happy to sit and wait to sell. Clearly looking for more money. It might not be us holding this one up.

That to me just sounds like they won't budge on the asking price, and they're forcing our hand to pay it. Frankly I find it pathetic that we're haggling this much over a couple of million. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Those throwing fume everywhere regarding why this wasn't done first day of the window should think what they would do if they were in Utd's very powerful position.

Take the first offer that presents itself or wait a few days, muddy the waters, use the journalists, crank up the pressure on the Club desperate to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back