Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it';s taking 10+ days to sign a player who we want, who wants to come and whose club want him to come, then how do we hope to sign 3 more players this window?
Really this gets down to the essence of the whole thing.... If we can't complete this timely how do we hope to complete transfers of those players who might be a "stretch" signing......

Who is it that handles the actual transfer negotiations? If Moshiri did not replace that person yet then he needs to do so post haste.

Struggling to see what all the fume is about, we clearly rate MS but not at the £24m Utd are wanting. In fact I'd be raging if we caved to them just like I would have been had we caved over Baines/Fellaini deal they wanted a few years back. No way should they get the £24m they paid, Mourinho clearly doesn't rate him or he doesn't fit their style of play (take your pick). Not buying these but we need to replace Gana shouts. He is gone for 3 weeks, it's hardly gonna change our league position. We are finishing 7th all day long.

At worst 9th in a doomsday scenario.

Agree with all of that apart from were we can finish, i can see us easily finishing bottom half but i agree let's jib this for 24m and see what we can get in the summer

Which was a remarkable deal considering they offered £28m for both, I just feel they need to sell MS more than we need to buy him it won't make much of a difference to our final league placing. I have no doubt he will join but I hope we don't pay the £24m.

One of the worlds richest clubs mate, so financially they don't need to sell, so they can hang on as long as they need to get what they want.

Those throwing fume everywhere regarding why this wasn't done first day of the window should think what they would do if they were in Utd's very powerful position.

Take the first offer that presents itself or wait a few days, muddy the waters, use the journalists, crank up the pressure on the Club desperate to buy?
If we'd have paid the full asking price on Jan 2nd. the same posters would have been saying we overpaid and rolled over to United.

Value is what someone is willing to pay for something. We are woefully lacking in quality players, especially in our midfield. Here is one quality player willing to come here. While it's not exactly reasonable to pay £24m for a player who has BARELY featured in 2 years, it's not exactly UNREASONABLE either.

I just get the impression we're trying to keep from being a club that easily bends over.

We pony up what they want, every other transfer will increase because it sets a precedent.

Unless we are a club who'll throw money at anything for any price. Which were not.

The fact that we will have to play with Barry who cant run and Davies who is a kid in midfield the next 3-4 games could see us lose a lot of points and in turn, a drop in the table, which at the end of the season will be a lot more than £2 million. Pathetic.

The Argentine match was at Hillsborough, I was behind our old friend "the Rusian linesman" but only having one lamp, I could be wrong, but no I'm not Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllll.
We sure got pissed that weekend.
At Wembley just clarify for the final.
Feel like a drink just thinking about it

Check the bulb in the one lamp you do have.

And lay off the :pint2:

You are remembering things wot never even happened and that is never a good thing :blush:

We are kind of desperate for a midfielder at the moment , are we really holding out because of an extra 2 Million.

Looks like Stoke are talking to WBA about Berahino...if a deal goes through on that one WBA will have more to increase their offer for Sneiderling,although they are supposed to be bidding for Gabbiadini as well. We need to try to hurry up any deals with United, but Jose certainly won't play ball with us...not after we snubbed him over Stones and got value for Lukaku from him. Jose's style is to p*** about as much as possible with clubs that won't let him have what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back