Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This

Bid the money and then publically identify another target, force United's hand
The thing is United are fart arsing about too. Playing the same games. A couple of days ago Jose was moaning that we were taking to long to sign Depay and Schneiderlin. Then he says Depay may still have a future there and now they're saying they don't need to rush to sell Schneiderlin. It's all spin and United have been mastering for years. They are trying to force our hand and make sure everyone knows they are in total control of any tranfers.

Are they even taking the piss? I'd say the only club taking the piss here is us. They've named their price, and it seems fair.

We've met their price.

The terms of payment have changed.

that could be us. could be them. The deal is still in place by all accounts. I wish it'd hurry up.

Procedures for signing players at Everton:

A signing cannot begin until the bell dings three times, then, and only then can the whistle be blown. When the whistle is blown, the flag can be raised, indicating that a possible signing has a pen in his hand. When the pen touches the contract paper, a klaxon horn is sounded for thirty seconds, a fire is then lit and the colour of the smoke indicates the deal is either done or on hold, (for example, due to lack of ink in the pen, or some such error). In the event of a pen malfunction, the whole procedure has to be restarted.

Apparently, some people on here thought they heard the bell ding, others thought they saw the smoke. Me, I'm waiting for the official shirt holding photo.

In other words, just get on with it and wake me up when it is done. Had enough of this "maybe-maybe not" speculation in our summer of discontent. :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back