Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't even look close.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ews/manchester-united-team-news-hull-12431705

United squad members vs Hull revealed
Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho is expected to name a strong side for their EFL Cup semi-final vs Hull City at Old Trafford.

BYCIARAN KELLY
  • 14:08, 10 JAN 2017
  • UPDATED15:43, 10 JAN 2017

4221396001_5275706144001_5275619730001-vs.jpg

VIDEO LOADING

Get Manchester United FC updates directly to your inbox
Manchester United have arrived at The Lowry Hotel ahead of their EFL Cup semi-final against Hull City on Tuesday.

Skipper Wayne Rooney was among those in the travelling party, with the 31-year-old looking to break the club's all-time goalscoring record after equalling it against Reading.
M.E.N. photographers did not spot Zlatan Ibrahimovic , Luke Shaw , Marcos Rojo , Bastian Schweinsteiger , Ashley Young , Memphis Depay or Morgan Schneiderlin get off the team coach.

Rojo limped off with a muscle injury in the 4-0 win over Reading in the FA Cup on Saturday while Shaw has not featured for the Reds since November 30.

After sitting on the bench against Reading, Ibrahimovic was expected to return but it's not unusual for some players to arrive separately - as may be the case with Young and Schweinsteiger.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan still stays at The Lowry and Daley Blind lives nearby, so they tend to meet with their team-mates at the hotel.

Eric Bailly, meanwhile, is on international duty with the Ivory Coast ahead of the Elephants' first group game against Togo on Monday.

Memphis and Scheniderlin will not be considered until their futures are resolved.

"Their situation is exactly the same," Mourinho said. "I will allow them to leave the club, I will allow them to leave if the right offer comes and until this moment, no.

"We are waiting for something that a couple of weeks ago looked 100 per cent. In this moment, it looks like zero per cent because we don’t have any offer that is close to the quality the players have."

Check the bulb in the one lamp you do have.

And lay off the :pint2:

You are remembering things wot never even happened and that is never a good thing :blush:
No, I'm right 1966 England v Argentina 1/4 final Hillsborough red hot day England won 1 0 Rattan was sent off by a German ref, Hurst scored
66 final never forget it Haller for the hums peters Hurst some German Hurst x 2, thought we were in trouble when they equalise.
Its like knowing where you were when JFK was shot, somethings are there forever.

Doesn't even look close.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ews/manchester-united-team-news-hull-12431705

United squad members vs Hull revealed
Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho is expected to name a strong side for their EFL Cup semi-final vs Hull City at Old Trafford.

BYCIARAN KELLY
  • 14:08, 10 JAN 2017
  • UPDATED15:43, 10 JAN 2017

4221396001_5275706144001_5275619730001-vs.jpg

VIDEO LOADING

Get Manchester United FC updates directly to your inbox
Manchester United have arrived at The Lowry Hotel ahead of their EFL Cup semi-final against Hull City on Tuesday.

Skipper Wayne Rooney was among those in the travelling party, with the 31-year-old looking to break the club's all-time goalscoring record after equalling it against Reading.
M.E.N. photographers did not spot Zlatan Ibrahimovic , Luke Shaw , Marcos Rojo , Bastian Schweinsteiger , Ashley Young , Memphis Depay or Morgan Schneiderlin get off the team coach.

Rojo limped off with a muscle injury in the 4-0 win over Reading in the FA Cup on Saturday while Shaw has not featured for the Reds since November 30.

After sitting on the bench against Reading, Ibrahimovic was expected to return but it's not unusual for some players to arrive separately - as may be the case with Young and Schweinsteiger.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan still stays at The Lowry and Daley Blind lives nearby, so they tend to meet with their team-mates at the hotel.

Eric Bailly, meanwhile, is on international duty with the Ivory Coast ahead of the Elephants' first group game against Togo on Monday.

Memphis and Scheniderlin will not be considered until their futures are resolved.

"Their situation is exactly the same," Mourinho said. "I will allow them to leave the club, I will allow them to leave if the right offer comes and until this moment, no.

"We are waiting for something that a couple of weeks ago looked 100 per cent. In this moment, it looks like zero per cent because we don’t have any offer that is close to the quality the players have."

Thouse Mourinho quotes are from a few days ago mate.

No, I'm right 1966 England v Argentina 1/4 final Hillsborough red hot day England won 1 0 Rattan was sent off by a German ref, Hurst scored
66 final never forget it Haller for the hums peters Hurst some German Hurst x 2, thought we were in trouble when they equalise.
Its like knowing where you were when JFK was shot, somethings are there forever.
Sorry mate but all England games were played at Wembley. SF was supposed to be at Goodison.

United can hold out for as much as they want but there aren't exactly a glut of teams beating down their door to sign him at that price.Yes they're massively rich but still a business and would prefer to sell him for £20m than get nothing for him. Especially as Ibrahimovic and Pogba have smashed their wage structure.

I don't know why you's are talking about it. But that Quarter Final was at Wembley.

So frustrating that this deal appears to be stalling on a fairly inconsequential difference in valuation. Just close the deal and bring him in ASAP so that he can be brought up to match-fitness.

Social media will literally go into meltdown if he goes somewhere else. We call ourselfs " the people's club " but yet it's fans are been treated like this .. surely a little transparency is needed . If and at the moment it's a big IF he is our number one target that Koeman wants well then go and pay what is required and get deal done . We horsed them out of it over Fellain and the 27 million they paid ... pay the money Everton ... just pay it .. get it done ...

F.. me you are right I went to Hillsborough to Argentina v Switzerland I was at Wembley For the 1/4 final, can I just say 79 next week, have pity for the old man.
Still brought back good times so not all bad.
You've been evading the Sandmen for a long time then?

England played all there games at Wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back