Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's embarassing, small time, and incompetent. If we want to succeed then we need to act like we want success.

It won't happen while Bill remains. He exudes a cringeworthy aura of complete and utter ineptitude. Cannot believe some support him.

Imagine the meltdown if he signs for West Brom...

And Kenwright, he just won't let go Everton.

You got any clue as to what the hold up is mate?

Pretty unconvinced we're haggling over 2 million myself. Surely something else?

Only reasonable rumour is that there remains the issue of who is to pay off Schneiderlin's contract mate.

Whether that's the actual reason, God knows.

The last I heard (this morning) was that the deal may have changed slightly but the expectation in the media at least is it is going to get done.

Things could have changed. I doubt it like. Then again I probably wouldn't be the first to know.

Only reasonable rumour is that there remains the issue of who is to pay off Schneiderlin's contract mate.

Whether that's the actual reason, God knows.

The last I heard (this morning) was that the deal may have changed slightly but the expectation in the media at least is it is going to get done.

Things could have changed. I doubt it like. Then again I probably wouldn't be the first to know.

Ohhhh things changing. This sound awfully like the Witsel saga...

Everyone needs to stop second guessing.
Only the big cats know what is going on.
tumblr_nekkysepbh1u2e845o1_400.gif

Expecting "we go we've what we got" again,if bill is still in charge of transfer dealings then I'm not expecting much at all.

Need to get him in before the weekend and give everyone a bit of a boost. That said, this is Everton and I expect some poor excuses to be given.

We shouldn't have gone round giving it big guns when Moshiri came along, clubs know we have loads of cash, and desperately need players, we're gonna get played all over the shop. We're clearly not going to go mental like City did when the Far East guys came and pay over the odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back