Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to give them a deadline and stick to it, no messing about, Friday or off for good on our terms, lets not be held to ransom.

Threadbans looming for continued off-topic posting... y'all have been warned.
Can't you just thread ban all of us until someone actually signs ? Then you could open a thread called ' JIZZ FEST ' Everyone on here would then be buzzin and happy.No moderation needed for 24 hours.We would all be mates ...sharing our Beak around like it was Corn Flour.Then just shut it down till we signed someone else.Mods would get a break with their families... we would have time to save up to get more gear for our next Jizz Fest.It would be like a GOT RAVE...........@ Foot Long Hot Dog could do the food.Just a thought like !

deal is off , Everton dithered about and missed another chance to sign a quality player . Source - This is Everton who needs one ;-)

It's all just a massive conspiracy by the universe to ensure Gareth Barry keeps playing.

It won't surprise you to know how close to the truth you are mate.

I've spoken to God and he's confirmed he's a fan of Gareth Barry and him turning like a tug boat 14 times a game has some kind of gravitational power over the moon and the tide. Basically it's a necessity that he has 14 moments a match which keeps the universe ticking over.

I'd like to say no news is good news but when it comes to Everton no news usually means screw ups all over the shop. Longer it drags on the more frustrated all concerned get and it's totally understandable as well. We are well short of quality players, needed asap

Exactly what I said mate.

I'm not ITK (classic disclaimer) but I'm sure that this isn't off. There's nothing to say it's anything other than prolonged, but it will get sorted.

You got any clue as to what the hold up is mate?

Pretty unconvinced we're haggling over 2 million myself. Surely something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back