Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so. He'll have to play like a star for me to have to do that, because we have paid a fee that gets you one.
Look at the money the RS, Man City and Man Utd, even Spurs have spent on players who are bang average. £22m guarantees nothing these days.

Nobody called it mate, it wasnt done till about 2 hours ago, thats when the media whirlwind declared it done.

As with every transfer in the summer we made, nobody had a clue when it was done or not done.

There are no such thing as an Everton ITK anymore, its all just smoke and mirrors.
What about that fella WRD or whatever his name is... ? Blag too ?

For what's it worth, living round here there isn't one united fan I've spoken to is happy that he is being allowed to go and felliani is still at the club. There is no comparison between the two in defensive play or passing, although naturally felliani offers more at set pieces.

Lol.

It should get you very near top class.

There are continental teams who must piss themselves watching the likes of us spending daft money like this on bog standard players. They just go off to south america and bring in a couple of rough diamonds each season for the price of a new washing machine for Bogata FC or someone.
So easy this footie lark. You are wasted on here been the class clown.
Head up your backside still even after your few months off after last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back