Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd probably do more than shudder slightly if someone was using my floor as a toilet. Bad written (barely even) pseudo intellectual bile from a rat on a sinking ship.

WelKUM Morgan, think he will be great for us.

I've heard he's having his medical today........
giphy.gif

My point is that we already employ him and he ticks boxes that Schneiderlin does. The season is not getting better than 7th and out of both cups, so why not wait and see if Besic can respond strongly and claim his place. That potentially saves us £22M.

@davek, I see your point but I don't think you are quite right.
The season is over in terms of our cup runs and league possition, yes. But we can't just start experimenting. We need to hold the 7 th place and it is even more important to start improving our game soon in order to start our preparations for the next season that will be massive for us. And Schneiderlin is an improvement in the most vital area of the field.
I think that simply waiting for Besic to shine is a huge risk - much bigger than we are willing to take. As much as I like Besic, his legs are made of glass. What if he is not the same player we know after this injury or gets another one in August? You will be dreaming of players of Schniderlin's quality for 22 mln, but they will not be available for as much in the summer. The only real option will be competing with the half of the league for someone like him and eventually getting him for 30-35 mln if we are lucky.

No he isn't and Dave never has a point just bubbles...

And I cannot believe an Everton fan would say that about an Everton player, you sound disturbed, and not the band ether...
He's rubbish mate. Honestly I don't know why you're kidding yourself. Any traits he did have will all be gone after the length of time he's out, he's finished.

A £28m failure. Thank god we sold Stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back