Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did utd pay 24m for him then Dave? Because he was one of the best CMs in the league at the time they bought him. He's worth the money we have paid to actually up the quality in our team and help us win games
Because they are United and have to pay through the nose for minor talent.

He's rubbish mate. Honestly I don't know why you're kidding yourself. Any traits he did have will all be gone after the length of time he's out, he's finished.

A £28m failure. Thank god we sold Stones.

Matter of opinion on who is kidding who mate, I think we will both have to wait and see and really hope he comes back to prove your good self incorrect.

But today is a good day with hopefully the confirmation of The Morgan, with Belfodil to follow shortly (I believe anyway, sounds like a Walsh signing this)

Mate, give it a rest, you must be the most miserable person ever to support our fantastic club, everything in your opinion is "woe is me" go and have a chat to the Samaritans, they might agree with things you say, as its obvious that no one on here does

Welcome to Everton Morgan, you will be a star
I dont know what the commotion is here. Here's what I think (and have STATED so far) about Schneiderlin:

He has good quality and will add something to the CM
...however...
We've been mugged off by United on the fee
He wont bring us a sell on fee worthy of the name
We needed positions further up the pitch filled before this position
In all likelihood the fee will come from a major sale in the summer.

How can that be seen as hostile or my not having legitimate concerns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back