Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

His technical ability and close control is a lot better than I had thought it was.

Him with a full pre season behind him will be so instrumental for us.

That said I think this match will do him wonders for match fitness. Keep on going.

yep don't think he needs a pretty season. He's just walked through 90 minutes and looked pure class Aaron few more games and he will be sound i reckon

He's a very good player. I already knew he was, and you could see the quality he has tonight. I think he looked rusty though, and he nearly put us in real trouble more than once. On that basis I think some people have gone a little overboard on his performance. He'll be class though.

you'd think gana would be behind him as schneiderlin will offer more of a goal threat and better forward passing

but who knows
The lad is a footballer. Him in the side gives us so many more options. Koeman has already spoken about his versatility and with Gana being back in the side on Saturday, I can see him or Davies pushed further forward where he will be even more instrumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back