Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good today, MOTM for me. So neat and tidy in possession, several key tackles, blocks, interceptions etc. those ahead of him did him absolutely no favours however.

He's a very good player. I already knew he was, and you could see the quality he has tonight. I think he looked rusty though, and he nearly put us in real trouble more than once. On that basis I think some people have gone a little overboard on his performance. He'll be class though.

I saw it a little bit differently.
I thought the two times he gave it away is because our players arent even on his wavelength.

Very good today, MOTM for me. So neat and tidy in possession, several key tackles, blocks, interceptions etc. those ahead of him did him absolutely no favours however.
That's why it's imperative for me that lookman takes miralles' place on Saturday. His movement is great, not only will he give the likes of Morgs, Davies and Barkley more options with his movement, he has got the skill and pace to create openings for Rom.

C3nXJ_6WMAUyWOG.jpg

Good game from Morg tonight.

Robles our MOTD for me, but Morgan a close 2nd.

2 poor passes in the second half, the first was after 67 mins, cos I looked at the clock thinking that was his first bad pass of the game.

Thought he was class, lots of clever passes between 2 or 3 stoke players. Good touch and found space very well.

Also when we signed him there was a suggestion that his game was just long punts into wide areas. His passing map today dispels that particular myth.

IMG_1589.webp

2 poor passes in the second half, the first was after 67 mins, cos I looked at the clock thinking that was his first bad pass of the game.

Thought he was class, lots of clever passes between 2 or 3 stoke players. Good touch and found space very well.

Also when we signed him there was a suggestion that his game was just long punts into wide areas. His passing map today dispels that particular myth.

View attachment 34051
With Gana behind him, he has the passing range to create opportunities for others if deployed further forward. Having Gana in the side will see Davies and Morgs play 10 yards further up the pitch.

View attachment 34051

96% pass completion. Very impressive.

Who's missing out though when we bring Gana back in?
On tonight's performance and the player that really needs to up his game is Barkley. As it is I think miralles will get the chop for return of Gana but if I'm honest Barkley and miralles should be replaced by Gana and lookman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back