Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, I don't understand this bit. Plenty of posters have been banned for "WUM"ing,

These, typically, are accounts we suspect to not be Evertonians. The latest WUM ban for example, had been here a week - was pleased Crouch scored to see the robot, on reviewing his posts done nothing other than belittle Everton.

why does he get preferential treatment? Why couldn't we chalk Eric Djemba-Djemba's posts down to "well it's just his opinion"?

Well, no.

Using the member you've highlighted there - he'd been here 4 years less than davek but had received more than double his warnings. But the reason why there's no comparison here, is because that member was aggressively antagonistic and crude. Just one of many example:
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...ompensation-battle.89247/page-19#post-4605558

Member duration shouldn't offer leniency, but it does allow for context. We put a great deal of time into a CRM system on this forum to assist our moderating and poster history inevitably assists.

Still, this is a thread about Morgan Schneiderlin. If you'd like to query moderator consistency, create a thread here.

Can't believe you all haven't worked out that davek is actually a bot.

Took us years to code him to take a deliberately contradictory view to drive engagement across the forum.

To be fair, if I wasn't a moderator, I'd suspect that too.

The reality is - as much as we'd love to, we can't ban people because we don't like them. @davek is antagonistic by nature, he, whether instinctively or to serve as a WUM - takes a contradictory view. If he was American, he'd switch between the republican and democratic party depending on who was in office.

Perhaps after all the years he has just ground me down, and it's "davek..." but other than monopolising threads (he needs to use that multi quote and space out replies) - he should be allowed to post as he likes. No matter how much he winds us all (including moderators, believe me) up - he's an Evertonian.

As for us letting him back time and time again, I can only recall one suspension... He's never been perm banned.

Oh, and yeah. Morgan Schneiderlin. He fumes at the ref, he passes forward, he tackles a lot. Early days but I've loads of time for that.
Aye, Dave is contrary by nature, but he dug a trench with his stance on Martinez and all of his current contrary points harp back to that stance.

It's as if he wants to see Koeman (and thus Everton) fail, so he can be seen to be 'right' on the internet. I find that an extremely strange mindset for a committed Evertonian. He is what he is though, and despite our spats I think the forum would be a duller place without him.

Aye, Dave is contrary by nature, but he dug a trench with his stance on Martinez and all of his current contrary points harp back to that stance.

It's as if he wants to see Koeman (and thus Everton) fail, so he can be seen to be 'right' on the internet. I find that an extremely strange mindset for a committed Evertonian. He is what he is though, and despite our spats I think the forum would be a duller place without him.

Indeed mate.

A moments silence please for João Filipe Iria Santos Moutinho. The arrival of the Morgs helping his passing to fade still further in memory.

"O João agora fez bem em não o cumprimentar e dar-lhe barra, esse gajo é um cabrão"

How was he the other night? I missed th game.

Played pretty well imo, he was very calm and cool on the field. Had some interceptions and some good tackles. I think he will fit in nicely here

...and more importantly for me, he looked very assured on the ball and a few times searched for and made a forward pass where Barry would have gone back or sideways. Schneids is boss!

Glad someone else noticed Baines do that.

I was f'in livid about that.

Baines gets too easy a ride here. Been a brilliant servant for us but he was the start of the tumour that turned Martinez's side from really positive to the absolute opposite. I know plenty wanted RM out but that was after the decline set in. Mirallas was a catalyst too. Baines is never captain material in a million years

He looked ace, so composed. Ghosted round a few and passed forward a lot. Him and Gana compared to BArry and Jimmy Mac, will offer a lot more going forward.

Baines gets too easy a ride here. Been a brilliant servant for us but he was the start of the tumour that turned Martinez's side from really positive to the absolute opposite. I know plenty wanted RM out but that was after the decline set in. Mirallas was a catalyst too. Baines is never captain material in a million years

Totally disagree, Martinez was the tumour, the rest were victims of his managerial style. Look at how EVERY one of our players went backwards under him and some are now beginning to flourish again (Ross, Seamus,Coleman,Mccarthy, Baines,Rom even Kev all look better now he has gone).

These, typically, are accounts we suspect to not be Evertonians. The latest WUM ban for example, had been here a week - was pleased Crouch scored to see the robot, on reviewing his posts done nothing other than belittle Everton.

Well, no.

Using the member you've highlighted there - he'd been here 4 years less than davek but had received more than double his warnings. But the reason why there's no comparison here, is because that member was aggressively antagonistic and crude. Just one of many example:
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/roberto-martinez-and-everton-heading-for-£10million-compensation-battle.89247/page-19#post-4605558

Member duration shouldn't offer leniency, but it does allow for context. We put a great deal of time into a CRM system on this forum to assist our moderating and poster history inevitably assists.

Still, this is a thread about Morgan Schneiderlin. If you'd like to query moderator consistency, create a thread here.

A CRM system about us.

Can we under the data protection act pay a tenner and see the files about us.

Also, the baiting of Dave is not nice to watch. Everyone thinks it ok to group target him, just because he has a different viewpoint.

Can't believe you all haven't worked out that davek is actually a bot.

Took us years to code him to take a deliberately contradictory view to drive engagement across the forum.

To be fair, if I wasn't a moderator, I'd suspect that too.

The reality is - as much as we'd love to, we can't ban people because we don't like them. @davek is antagonistic by nature, he, whether instinctively or to serve as a WUM - takes a contradictory view. If he was American, he'd switch between the republican and democratic party depending on who was in office.

Perhaps after all the years he has just ground me down, and it's "davek..." but other than monopolising threads (he needs to use that multi quote and space out replies) - he should be allowed to post as he likes. No matter how much he winds us all (including moderators, believe me) up - he's an Evertonian.

As for us letting him back time and time again, I can only recall one suspension... He's never been perm banned.

Oh, and yeah. Morgan Schneiderlin. He fumes at the ref, he passes forward, he tackles a lot. Early days but I've loads of time for that.

...I've actually been saying that to Dave for a while. He's clearly the appointed site Devil's Advocate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back