Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why lie? Is your position on this so tenuous and obviously driven by your ridiculous agenda that you have to create falsehoods in order to try and justify it?

They made a number of bids and were reported as having tabled a bid the same as ours I.e. £20m plus add ons of £4m.

Why did Pulis say the player chose us, if they hadn't got to the point of having a bid accepted, when they'd already had £19m rejected by United?

In your own time

A couple of days ago he said £24m rising to £27m so he admitted he got the incorrect figure now? That was the fee when Man Utd paid for Schneiderlin.

Regarding the fee who cares? Koeman wanted him Walsh agreed and Man United asked for £20m rising to £24m or more...if we want our man then just paid it. Much like the previous manager he wanted to sign Niasse then paid £13.5m.

It took time to judge whether a player is a good signing or not, though.

Forget all the Moshiri spin, our resources are finite. We have a lot of first team positions that need filling and that will cost. £50M for Schneiderlin and Bolasie...I swear to God in a few years time we;ll be looking back at these purchases and shaking our heads in disbelief. The pair taken together are worth £25M....a very generous £25M.
the day we paid 13.5 million for oumar niasse :coffee:

WBA held no hand up to a £20m bid for that player. You can say it was reported all you want but they lost interest way before that point. When that happened Everton should have dug in against United knowing that there was no more interest for him at that sort of price and that the player wanted to come here. Instead the Dutchman threw his toys out of the pram after the Leicester defeat and Jose and United couldn't believe their luck that they had Evertons negotiating team over a barrel. He cost Everton about £7m more than they needed to spend because he couldn't keep his discipline and allow the negotiations to come to a more reasonable end for EFC.

You're great at alternative truths Dave

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/west-brom-make-20m-bid-for-united-outcast-schneiderlin-3zkq9k227

:coffee:

Can't believe you all haven't worked out that davek is actually a bot.

Took us years to code him to take a deliberately contradictory view to drive engagement across the forum.

To be fair, if I wasn't a moderator, I'd suspect that too.

The reality is - as much as we'd love to, we can't ban people because we don't like them. @davek is antagonistic by nature, he, whether instinctively or to serve as a WUM - takes a contradictory view. If he was American, he'd switch between the republican and democratic party depending on who was in office.

Perhaps after all the years he has just ground me down, and it's "davek..." but other than monopolising threads (he needs to use that multi quote and space out replies) - he should be allowed to post as he likes. No matter how much he winds us all (including moderators, believe me) up - he's an Evertonian.

As for us letting him back time and time again, I can only recall one suspension... He's never been perm banned.

Oh, and yeah. Morgan Schneiderlin. He fumes at the ref, he passes forward, he tackles a lot. Early days but I've loads of time for that.

Took us years to code him to take a deliberately contradictory view to drive engagement across the forum.

The reality is - as much as we'd love to, we can't ban people because we don't like them. @davek is antagonistic by nature, he, whether instinctively or to serve as a WUM - takes a contradictory view. If he was American, he'd switch between the republican and democratic party depending on who was in office.

Perhaps after all the years he has just ground me down, and it's "davek..." but other than monopolising threads (he needs to use that multi quote and space out replies) - he should be allowed to post as he likes. No matter how much he winds us all (including moderators, believe me) up - he's an Evertonian.

As for us letting him back time and time again, I can only recall one suspension... He's never been perm banned.

Oh, and yeah. Morgan Schneiderlin. He fumes at the ref, he passes forward, he tackles a lot. Early days but I've loads of time for that.

You see, I don't understand this bit. Plenty of posters have been banned for "WUM"ing, why does he get preferential treatment? Why couldn't we chalk Eric Djemba-Djemba's posts down to "well it's just his opinion"?

*starts coding bot DAVEK* - not dave K, like dalek... which incidentally for my first couple of months i thought that was how his username was said lollollol

Morgan Schneiderlin is a beast though - think he will get better with each game (totally on topic post).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back