Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, havent we wanted that for years?

A manager to come out and tell the powers that be to pull their fingers out and get deals done?

Surely thats what everybody demands of their football club?

We overpaid by 14m, happy now? Great stuff, on we go.
That £7m paid over the odds = another Gueye type signing.

Think
About
It

All valid contributions to a match day thread for stoke, none of it contradictory. Thanks for your time x

All contributions in a match day thread for Stoke yes, but Valid? In what way? None contradictory? of course not they are just irrelevant ramblings.
@davek 's posts may be controversial, but most of them can at least be argued either for or against. Rarely are his posts absolute utter nonesense unlike those of yours which I quoted.
Plus his posts at least stir up debate, unlike your drivel.
People reacting negatively to @davek aught to first look to themselves.

Thanks for your time Harry xx

If a team came in for him in the summer how much should we take Dave ?
That depends on how well he does here. If he plays out of his skin then you'd be looking to get the cash back on him. We got him for an inflated price and any buyer would have noted that. But we'd take a loss if he was just another CM rotated in and out of the starting line up.

United wanted to recoup their money on him and were prepared not to sell. They didn't have us over a barrel as we could've walked away. We saw value in the price and paid it. This is (another) non argument!
Koeman had made it okay he wants Schneiderlin. He was never prepared to walk away.

He looked very good goat, still a bit of rust early on but got more relaxed as the game went on and started being less cautious.

Has fantastic ability of receiving the ball when tightly marked and just creating space and time for himself. Serious upgrade on a first season Barry never mind the current faded version.

His getting in the linesman and refs face on the goal was a joy to behold, but annoying that Baines tried to call him away like but he stayed arguing the toss with Seamus

Glad someone else noticed Baines do that.

I was f'in livid about that.

I don't know how people can conclude we underpaid/overpaid/got a good deal after one game.

I will let you know my opinion after 18 months.

I guess it is only one poster who really cares, but for some reason everyone here loves to have an argument with said poster.

Reminds me of school yard arguments, and tbf it makes sense as most on here are prepubescents anyway.

At the moment I am just so happy Everton have a player of his quality.

That depends on how well he does here. If he plays out of his skin then you'd be looking to get the cash back on him. We got him for an inflated price and any buyer would have noted that. But we'd take a loss if he was just another CM rotated in and out of the starting line up.
If he plays out of his skin we would be selling him for more than 24 m ... sissoko was 30m .... let that sink in

All contributions in a match day thread for Stoke yes, but Valid? In what way? None contradictory? of course not they are just irrelevant ramblings.
@davek 's posts may be controversial, but most of them can at least be argued either for or against. Rarely are his posts absolute utter nonesense unlike those of yours which I quoted.
Plus his posts at least stir up debate, unlike your drivel.
People reacting negatively to @davek aught to first look to themselves.

Thanks for your time Harry xx
Nah. His constant negative ramblings have gotten tiring. Never has anything good or positive to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back