Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Quick Voight kampff test @Tony09 - like this picture.

I'm looking for replicants. Have you seen any?

In all honesty I don't think neutrals would see much of a difference between us these days which is sad to say. We're around the same position in the league and we both have pretty negative managers, although Pulis edges it on that front. The last 2 and a half years have really done a lot of damage to us unfortunately.

What's this tosh??

Explain yourself Tony

Not sure this Tony character is a kopite but I do think he's a multi on the windup - signed up yesterday and went straight on the offensive. There has been recent influx of newly signed up WUMs appearing on here.

100% Toe, his attempts to hide it only draw more attention to it. It's like a bald guy that's wearing a cheap wig, who ends up looking balder than a guy that's just bald.
Dereks posts still have that feeling of rs after reading them,and I had started to change my mind.

What's this tosh??

Explain yourself Tony
They're a mid table team. Martinez made us a mid table team and they're currently above us. Honestly I don't like it but to an outsider with no affiliations I don't see why a player would choose us over them, Stoke etc.

They're a mid table team. Martinez made us a mid table team and they're currently above us. Honestly I don't like it but to an outsider with no affiliations I don't see why a player would choose us over them, Stoke etc.
Stoke are horrible mutants and it pains me to read their name. I think with equal dosh on the table 90 odd percent of players would come here, but if they are willing to stump up more cash I believe most would go to West Brom but that's life and Mosh needs to prove how much he wants these players if we want to get near the top end of the table as most are suggesting.

Everton F.C. global fan base, riddled with history and on the up with new investment and potential stadia on the banks of the royal blue Mersey

Versus a bunch of inbred biffs with 6 toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back