Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dislike. When we start getting gazumped by West Brom the we might as well give it all up and farm emus. I almost lost it when Shaqiri chose Stoke over us.
In all honesty I don't think neutrals would see much of a difference between us these days which is sad to say. We're around the same position in the league and we both have pretty negative managers, although Pulis edges it on that front. The last 2 and a half years have really done a lot of damage to us unfortunately.

In all honesty I don't think neutrals would see much of a difference between us these days which is sad to say. We're around the same position in the league and we both have pretty negative managers, although Pulis edges it on that front. The last 2 and a half years have really done a lot of damage to us unfortunately.
All of your posts have been negative. What's your favourite EFC memory? When we lost the FA Cup final in 09?

Hmmm member since yesterday and not one positive thing to say

He is meant to be rapid check this out baines name checked him when talking about the quickest players in the league

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...m-mate-Leighton-Baines-not-bit-surprised.html

‘We’ve seen him play against some quick players and never seen anyone run away from him.

'That’s always why we’ve felt secure. Even one-v-one at the back, you feel we’ll be fine. He reads the game really well.

‘Other players will know as well. They will know not to try it. I remember hearing the Southampton lads saying something similar about Morgan Schneiderlin.’
Notice in that you tube video how many times he wins the ball with perfectly timed interceptions (ala Gana) rather than going to ground. This is not only due to his speed over the ground but also due to his anticipation. When he does win the ball he moves the ball on quickly. That is what we are crying out for at present. We have many players who are quick running with the ball (bolasie, geri, miralles and lennon) but very few players adapt at moving the ball on quickly. Barkley in particular could learn a lot from schnerderlin on how to move the ball on quickly and make the right pass. I'll maintain what I've said all along if he can recapture his Southampton form, him and Gana would be fantastic together.

Tony on it's own was taken. It's just a number.

My god, so it is...

IMG_4048.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back