Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a defensive midfielder capable of playing some forward passes, especially out to the wing. I don't see him as a box to box or particularly creative midfielder.

This boy and Gana could form a formidable partnership.

Schneiderlin and Wanyama were excellent together. I rate Gana more highly than Wanyama...

I'm a bit bemused why some Evertonians don't seem keen on him, if I'm honest. Koeman got the best out of him at Southampton, he's an intelligent footballer who can read the game pretty well, he's good with the ball (seems to make the right decisions when he has it), works hard enough and could turn out to be a decent leader type figure and I could seem him forming a decent partnership with Gana.

Seriously, he's better than most of what we've got. I don't really know why anyone wouldn't be happy about us signing him? If you aren't happy, let me know why.

He and Gana are also native French speakers which should help them.

His haters should watch this, I know its youtube, but it showcases what he can do and highlights his box to box talent, something we lack big time in the middle of the park.

Bag it, i'll take it.

Schneiderlin/Gana vs Matic/Kante

Differences please?

Him alongside Gueye on paper at least sounds like a great midfield partnership that has everything.

He's not made it at United for whatever reason, but not making it at/being a "reject" from a big club isn't really any reason to swerve a player (see DeBruyne, Barry and Lukaku). I don't remember Chelsea fans being particularly disappointed at either of KDB/Lukaku leaving and they've both gone on to be superb.

If you're a bit dim, you've never seen a player play before and/or have an agenda against the player/club signing him, the above are the kind of things you'd use to argue against the signing though, but they are, of course, largely meaningless.

He's clearly a quality player. Anyone who watched him at Southampton knows that. I hope we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back