Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
what sort of a player is he? is he a ball winner like gana? or box to box or more like barry? i havnt seen enough of him tbh

Like you, I haven't seen loads of him but from what I have have seen on the box and when Saints have come to Goodison etc he's a Box-to-Box type with Barry's footballing brain. Doesn't go chasing lost causes like, but is smart in what he does both with the ball and off it. That video someone has shared is great. Worth a watch, highlights what I wrote before...

I'm going to hopefully be speaking to a Saints fan about him for GOT, so stay tuned for that. *shameless plug*

Also side note- doing something in work, where i am copy and pasting a comment into what i'm doing, i have kinda copied Gareth McAuley into one of the boxes and cannot reverse it without starting again....

....that's very interesting, I saw him as an expansive and accurate passer of a football. I like players who take the ball on the spin and he does that but I didn't realise those tackling statistics and the clip posted by @MoutsGoat supports that data.

He does have the passing in his locker but his combative style has been - i think - the more consistent part of his game.

Arguably next to Gueye he may have more freedom for his passing range to blossom. I really like the idea of either one of them being able to go or cover depending on what's necessary at any given moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back