Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I constantly get called a kopite mate and nothing gets done about it, people are still doing it.

I am just giving it back now. Will probably get banned but hey that's life, not going to change my opinion just because people don't like them.

At the end of the day, I know that I have probably spent more money and time on following the blues home and away than some of the paranoid members that live in here for a very long time and I will continue to do so.

Whilst loads here are fuming in matchday threads I have usually just spent 5 hours in the road and spent 100s to see us serve up the usual dross.

I am entitled to have a moan.

Who should be sign then mate that is a realistic possibility at the moment, I am curious to know? You moan about this transfer which most of us think would be great and your entitled to say you wouldn't be happy with it but as far as I am aware you haven't even said who you would get instead.

The point is... you appear to constantly lambast everything and everybody for having 'solutions' yet never offer an alternative.

There's seems a distinct likelihood that Morgan Schneiderlin will from Manu in January and you're underwhelmed with that propsect.
That's fine.
However... whilst you express you're dissatisfaction, you don't suggest who you would like to see us try to sign... you strangle the debate with your overwhelming negativity.

You say you're a blue and yet you don't appear to want to stimulate the debate with 'solutions' of your own.

And you wonder why people suspect you're not what you profess to be.

Most, if not all, of the forum members are equally as unhappy with current standards, performances and results, but at least enter into the spirit of a forum with alternative points of view... you just choose to lambast, harangue and quite frankly annoy just about everybody.

Cut him some slack please mate, 5 hours of driving tires him out and makes him grumpy.

Cut him some slack please mate, 5 hours of driving tires him out and makes him grumpy.
images

Well I constantly get called a kopite mate and nothing gets done about it, people are still doing it.

I am just giving it back now. Will probably get banned but hey that's life, not going to change my opinion just because people don't like them.

At the end of the day, I know that I have probably spent more money and time on following the blues home and away than some of the paranoid members that live in here for a very long time and I will continue to do so.

Whilst loads here are fuming in matchday threads I have usually just spent 5 hours in the road and spent 100s to see us serve up the usual dross.

I am entitled to have a moan.

The paranoia does exist, we had a report yesterday for a post which suggested 2nd placed Liverpool are in contention for the title. Clearly, according to the report, such a view meant the poster was a kopite. It's nonsense.

I'd say 8/10 reports for a 'Kopite WUM' are wrong (we have our ways of checking...). Openly calling someone a kopite in the forum should result in a general behaviour warning - our moderating system is below;

Warning System
30 Points = Suspended for 2 Days.
60 points = Suspended For 7 Days.
80 points = Suspended For 14 Days.
100 points = Permanently Banned.

The most common warnings are;

Inappropriate Language: 10 points
General Behaviour Warning: 20 points
Off Topic: 20 points
Minor Spamming: 20 points
Posting Abusive/Offensive Material: 60 points
Spammed Advertisements: 100 points

Appreciate your view of 'hitting back' but it doesn't help...

The paranoia does exist, we had a report yesterday for a post which suggested 2nd placed Liverpool are in contention for the title. Clearly, according to the report, such a view meant the poster was a kopite. It's nonsense.

I'd say 8/10 reports for a 'Kopite WUM' are wrong (we have our ways of checking...). Openly calling someone a kopite in the forum should result in a general behaviour warning - our moderating system is below;

Appreciate your view of 'hitting back' but it doesn't help...

Openly calling someone a Kopite without concrete proof (sorry for using the word concrete), is the most insulting thing in the world.
I hate that when someone unfamiliar making idle chatter refers to your accent and asks; "Are you a Liverpool fan?".
Turns the stomach.
Tbf the answer of 'NO, I support Everton', tends to be met with relief. Unless of course they are a member of the cult themselves :/

I'm a bit bemused why some Evertonians don't seem keen on him, if I'm honest. Koeman got the best out of him at Southampton, he's an intelligent footballer who can read the game pretty well, he's good with the ball (seems to make the right decisions when he has it), works hard enough and could turn out to be a decent leader type figure and I could seem him forming a decent partnership with Gana.

Seriously, he's better than most of what we've got. I don't really know why anyone wouldn't be happy about us signing him? If you aren't happy, let me know why.

I'm a bit bemused why some Evertonians don't seem keen on him, if I'm honest. Koeman got the best out of him at Southampton, he's an intelligent footballer who can read the game pretty well, he's good with the ball (seems to make the right decisions when he has it), works hard enough and could turn out to be a decent leader type figure and I could seem him forming a decent partnership with Gana.

Seriously, he's better than most of what we've got. I don't really know why anyone wouldn't be happy about us signing him? If you aren't happy, let me know why.
If you ask the Saints fans what they think of him, they loved him, as he read the game so well, worked his socks off and barely put a foot wrong.

The only question mark over him is that he's hardly been used for 2 seasons, and so he'll probably need some time to get back to full match fitness.

If you ask the Saints fans what they think of him, they loved him, as he read the game so well, worked his socks off and barely put a foot wrong.

The only question mark over him is that he's hardly been used for 2 seasons, and so he'll probably need some time to get back to full match fitness.

That's actually a decent point, I concede that would be a concern. However, he knows this league and isn't having to up sticks. I honestly reckon a few weeks of bedding in and making appearances at like 65, 70 minutes he'd be up to scratch pretty quick.

He's not a creative outlet but if we could get him to work in tandem with Gueye pressing we might cough up a lot more ball to break with

what sort of a player is he? is he a ball winner like gana? or box to box or more like barry? i havnt seen enough of him tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back