Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
what sort of a player is he? is he a ball winner like gana? or box to box or more like barry? i havnt seen enough of him tbh

He's sort of a box to box ball winning type. He and Gueye would be an athletic, well balanced pairing that would be very hard to break down and able to carry the ball fairly well, but they'd need a proper creator alongside/in front of them.

Edit: I think in his last soton season he recorded the most tackles and interceptions in the league (or at least one of the two).

His haters should watch this, I know its youtube, but it showcases what he can do and highlights his box to box talent, something we lack big time in the middle of the park.

Looks impressive. Looks calm on the ball and knows how to distribute it without having to take time to think. Full awareness and great tackler. Would defo improve on what we have IMO

Looks impressive. Looks calm on the ball and knows how to distribute it without having to take time to think. Full awareness and great tackler. Would defo improve on what we have IMO

In his last season at Saints he was different class, just utterly amazing, if he can get to that level, we would have some player.

The paranoia does exist, we had a report yesterday for a post which suggested 2nd placed Liverpool are in contention for the title. Clearly, according to the report, such a view meant the poster was a kopite. It's nonsense.

I'd say 8/10 reports for a 'Kopite WUM' are wrong (we have our ways of checking...). Openly calling someone a kopite in the forum should result in a general behaviour warning - our moderating system is below;

Appreciate your view of 'hitting back' but it doesn't help...
Thanks for the explanation.

I will reel it in and just report every single post that insuates I am a Kopite from now on.

I apologise to the mods in advance - you will have your hands full as the paranoia is strong at the moment.

I keep having daydreams about him and Gana yelling at each other in French about who to nick the ball off next. It's not hyperbole to say they could settle into one of the best partnerships in the league for the next 3-4 years.

In his last season at Saints he was different class, just utterly amazing, if he can get to that level, we would have some player.

I agree fully but you have to convince the ones who see that because he is not starting for Man Utd have written him off so quickly. He worked under Koeman and Koeman got the best from him so knows how to play him to full effect.

He's sort of a box to box ball winning type. He and Gueye would be an athletic, well balanced pairing that would be very hard to break down and able to carry the ball fairly well, but they'd need a proper creator alongside/in front of them.

Edit: I think in his last soton season he recorded the most tackles and interceptions in the league (or at least one of the two).

....that's very interesting, I saw him as an expansive and accurate passer of a football. I like players who take the ball on the spin and he does that but I didn't realise those tackling statistics and the clip posted by @MoutsGoat supports that data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back