Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice in that you tube video how many times he wins the ball with perfectly timed interceptions (ala Gana) rather than going to ground. This is not only due to his speed over the ground but also due to his anticipation. When he does win the ball he moves the ball on quickly. That is what we are crying out for at present. We have many players who are quick running with the ball (bolasie, geri, miralles and lennon) but very few players adapt at moving the ball on quickly. Barkley in particular could learn a lot from schnerderlin on how to move the ball on quickly and make the right pass. I'll maintain what I've said all along if he can recapture his Southampton form, him and Gana would be fantastic together.
Yes his timing is excellent constantly hitting players at the perfect moment I.e on there touch.

In all honesty I don't think neutrals would see much of a difference between us these days which is sad to say. We're around the same position in the league and we both have pretty negative managers, although Pulis edges it on that front. The last 2 and a half years have really done a lot of damage to us unfortunately.

So Pulis edges Koeman despite RK finishing 6th 2 seasons on the bounce.

Go back to sleep lad.

Big jump for Liverpool this year, 8th to challenging for top 4.

Unless we don't really want him.

Because lets all be honest, none of us have a bloody clue.

If we aren't interested I'd be disappointed as he's a good player who improves us a lot, and importantly is available and realistic. Just like Joe Hart. So I'll not be impressed if we are turning down players like this but shelling out astronomical fees on gash like bolasie

If we aren't interested I'd be disappointed as he's a good player who improves us a lot, and importantly is available and realistic. Just like Joe Hart. So I'll not be impressed if we are turning down players like this but shelling out astronomical fees on gash like bolasie

Maybe West Brom aren't even really interested.

Maybe he's not even a real person. But that would just be silly.

Everton F.C. global fan base, riddled with history and on the up with new investment and potential stadia on the banks of the royal blue Mersey

Versus a bunch of inbred biffs with 6 toes.
I doubt a Schneiderlin is arsed about us being good in the 80s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back